Last Updated on July 13, 2022
- 1 What is Yeah IPTV?
- 2 Yeah IPTV Subscription Cost
- 3 How to Signup YeahTV?
- 4 Features of Yeah IPTV
- 5 How to Install Yeah IPTV for Firestick?
- 6 How to Enable EPG for Yeah IPTV in TiviMate Player?
- 7 FAQs
- 8 Final Word
What is Yeah IPTV?
Yeah IPTV is a popular and premium streaming service among all the cord-cutters in the world. It is Internet Protocol Television (i.e. live TV using the internet)
It provides over 6000 live channels and 1000 on-demand videos in HD quality. You can view a huge collection of channels, TV series, News, sports, entertainment, and movies at affordable prices. It displays channels mostly from the UK, US, and Canada.
It can be installed on any android device including Amazon Fire TV, firestick, fire Tv cube, Roku, and NVIDIA shield. It plays very nicely with IPTV players like TiviMate, IPTV Smarters, Flix IPTV, SS Player, and Perfect Player.
It cannot be downloaded from Amazon App Store or Google Play.
In a subscription plan, by default, you get a single connection. But if want to have more connections, you can opt for them at the time of registration.
To stream Yeah TV with external players, It has M3U link integration with EPG support. You get 24/7 customer support with mail and telegram.
Talking about the legality of this IPTV, then you must know that it is regulated by US Security and Exchange Commission. So there won’t be any legal issues in the US.
In this article, we will tell you everything about Yeah IPTV starting from safety, legality, subscription cost, its features, and more importantly how to install it on firestick.
Yeah IPTV Subscription Cost
YeahIPTV offers different types of subscription packages starting from €2 for 24 hours trial pack. Their low-cost package starts at €11.99/ month for 1 connection. Most of the packages offer 2 connections which means you can stream Yeah IPTV on 2 devices at the same time.
Below are the packages that Yeah IPTV offers that offer 6000+ live channels and 1000 VOD.
1 Connection plans
- €11.99 for 1 month, 1 connection
- €29.99 for 3 months, 1 connection
- €49.99 for 6 months, 1 connection
- €89.99 for 1 year, 1 connection
All the above plans support all smart devices and show content in SD, HD, and FHD quality. It also gives free EPG. The plans are given below also have the same features. the only difference is that it gives 2 connections at a time. And they support apple devices.
- €21.99 for 1 month, 2 connections
- €54.99 for 3 months, 2 connections
- €87.99 for 6 months, 2 connections
- €159.99 for 12 months, 2 connections
I will recommend you to go for a 1-month plan initially as the IPTV server goes down sometimes.
How to Signup YeahTV?
- Enter the URL of the official website(https://yeahiptv.com/order) of Yeah IPTV in the browser.
- Select the plan as per your need and click on buy with Bitcoin.
- Your BTC Address and the amount will be displayed.
- Pay the BTC to the given address.
- After payment, enter the name and email ID and register.
- Click Submit button.
- Once an order is submitted, take the screenshot of the payment and send it via Submit a request form.
- Now you receive all the required login credentials.
While using YeahIPTV on your device it will be great if you use any trusted VPN like ExpressVPN or NordVPN in order to get protection from online hackers who are tracking your online details like IP and location. These VPNs give you quality protection.
Features of Yeah IPTV
- There are around 6000 live tv channels.
- Channels in categories news, sports, entertainment, adult, movies, information, and kids.
- 1000+ on-demand videos in SD, HD, and FHD quality.
- Supports all smart devices
- Works perfectly with VPNs
- Supports popular IPTV players such as TiviMate, IPTV Smarters, Perfect Player, SS Player, iMPlayer, XCIPTV, and Flix IPTV.
- Supports EPG(electronic program guide) which helps in knowing upcoming or current shows
- Very affordable basic plan(€2 per 24 hours)
- Payment is accepted only with Bitcoin
- There is no restriction on IP location
- Get M3U link support
- 24/7 customer service support with mail and telegram
- Available on firestick and all its supported devices
- Works with TiviMate, IPTV Smarters, Perfect Player, iMPlayer, XCIPTV IPTV players, and others
How to Install Yeah IPTV for Firestick?
To install Yeah IPTV for Firestick we need to integrate it with IPTV Player. Various IPTV players are there in the market, but TiviMate is one of the best because it supports multiple playlist types and comes with catch-up, subtitles, sleep timer, data backup, parental controls, and many more features. So before installing Yeah IPTV, installation of TiviMate is recommended. If you don’t know how to install TiviMate for Firestick then do check our article here.
Now once you are done with TiviMate installation and you have Yeah IPTV credentials, integrate Yeah IPTV with TiviMate. Follow the steps below to do so.
- Click home button
- Go to the apps section
- Find and click on TiviMate
- Select Add playlist
- To integrate IPTV various options will appear like the M3U playlist, Xtreme Codes, and Stalker Portal. Out of which select the M3U playlist.
- In the confirmation email, you received an M3U URL. If you didn’t receive an M3U URL then you can contact customer service and ask for it. Once you have your M3U link for Yeah IPTV, we can continue with the integration.
- TiviMate will ask you for M3U link. Add it very carefully and click Next.
- TiviMate will start loading Yeah IPTV and will show you, the channel count.
- Enter playlist name. You can add a name of your choice, such as Yeah IPTV, and enter the Done button. After some minutes, you’ll see the TiviMate home page loading the channels from Yeah IPTV.
How to Enable EPG for Yeah IPTV in TiviMate Player?
Now a days EPG (electronic program guide) support is a must-have to stream on IPTV. EPG displays upcoming content by time for any channel just like a set-top box or satellite companies. Your IPTV watching experience becomes very convenient and joyful.
Let us see how to enable EPG for Yeah IPTV in TiviMate Player.
- On FireStick, open the TiviMate app.
- Now open the Hamburger Menu which is on the left side of the screen. Now go to settings→EPG
- Enable the source as shown below.
If you don’t have received mail for the EPG URL then you must contact to customer support.
You are ready to watch your favorite content on firestick with Yeah IPTV.
Does YeahIPTV provide Live TV?
Yes. YeahIPTV provides you 6000+ live channels in HD, FHD quality.
What devices can YeahIPTV be installed on?
YeahIPTV can be installed on various devices like Android Devices, Amazon Firestick devices, and many more.
What channels does YeahIPTV have?
YeahIPTV has various types of channels like News, Infotainment, entertainment, sports, news, documentaries, kids, and so on.
Is YeahIPTV safe?
Yes, YeahIPTV is completely safe when you install it on reliable devices such as Amazon Firestick. Still to get extra security you can make use of a trusted VPN.
Is YeahIPTV legal?
We cannot guarantee how legal YeahVPN is. But we recommend you to use IPVanish to avoid any legal issues. In the US, it is completely safe because it is regulated by US Security and Exchange Commission.
Is YeahIPTV free?
No. YeahIPTV does not provide any free service. Even its one-day plan also costs €2 fees.
Its no doubt that Yeah IPTV is one of the best IPTV services which you use on Firestick. From the above guide now you know how to install Yeah IPTV on your Firestick, what are the subscription plans and how much they cost. You also got the characteristics of Yeah IPTV. Tell us what are your thoughts on the Yeah IPTV service?