The following article will show you How to Watch Live WWE on FireStick. We will also guide you on the installation process of the WWE Network App on Firestick / Fire TV and Fire TV Cube.
WWE or World Wrestling Entertainment, is one of the biggest sports entertainment companies in the world. It is known for its Raw, SmackDown!, and WrestleMania events for years now.
Although every major sports association had to postpone or cancel their events this year, WWE has managed to keep the yearly schedule well-balanced with at least two PPV events every month till December. WWE’s 24/7 streaming service, WWE Network, is also going to be an exclusive streaming platform for the pay-per-view events. According to the official financial reports from WWE, the service currently has over 2 million subscribers.
Since many of you folks own a Firestick for the purpose of content streaming, we have compiled this guide to help you watch WWE on Firestick.
How to Watch WWE on Firestick
You can watch WWE on Firestick with the WWE Network app. As previously mentioned, it is the exclusive streaming platform for WWE content. While it does need users to pay for a subscription, it only costs $9.99/month, which is an excellent deal compared to what others are offering in the streaming space.
For a subscription under $10, you get access to all of WWE’s live PPV events at no extra fees. From the WWE Network app, you will also get access to a massive library of on-demand WWE content. It includes the WWE NXT and 205 Live episodes as well.
From WWE Network’s on-demand library, you can stream 300+ PPV events from both past and present, including fights from Royal Rumble, WrestleMania, Summer Slam, and the Survivor Series.
You also get access to 10,000+ hours of additional WWE programming, including original series, documentaries, reality shows, and in-ring special events. Replays and short clips from Raw and SmackDown LIVE are also accessible on-demand.
If you are a WWE fan, then a WWE Network membership is all you need for streaming live PPV events from WWE, alongside exclusive on-demand programming.
How to Install WWE Network on Firestick?
As the WWE Network app is officially available for Amazon Fire TV devices, it’s quite easy to install on Firestick. The app will work on all Amazon Fire TV devices including Firestick 4k & Fire TV Cube. If you are unable to download it from the Amazon Appstore for some reason, then follow the necessary steps below.
- Select the magnifying glass icon on the top-left corner of the Fire TV home screen.
- In the search menu, use either the voice search option or the virtual keyboard to enter “WWE” in the field.
- Now select WWE Network from the search results that appear at the bottom part of the search menu.
- Go down the following page and click the WWE Network app icon under the Apps & Games category.
- Click Get or Install to begin downloading the WWE Network app.
Once it’s installed on the Firestick, you can launch the WWE Network app from Your Apps & Channels section found on the Fire TV home screen. Alternatively, you can open up the shortcut menu by pressing and holding the Home button on your Fire TV Remote, then selecting Apps to access the WWE Network app quickly.
Steps to Sign up for WWE Network Membership
To sign up for a WWE Network membership, you can follow this set of detailed instructions. If you already have paid for a WWE Network membership, then skip the instructions and below and proceed to follow the activation process.
- Go to wwe.com/wwenetwork and click the Start Your Free Month or Join Now option.
- Enter your email address and a password on the next page, and click Create Account.
- You will be asked once again to enter your first and last name. Click Next after you do it.
- Now fill-up the form with your billing information, and click Next. Note that you won’t be charged for the membership until your free trial period expires.
- Proceed to verify your payment method, with either credit/debit card or PayPal.
That’s it! You now have a WWE Network membership. You can follow the activation steps below to start watching WWE on Firestick.
How to Activate WWE Network on Firestick?
Activating the WWE Network app is relatively easy. Here’s how to do it on the Fire TV version:
- First of all, launch the WWE Network app on Firestick.
- Once it boots you to the homepage, click the gear icon below, then click Sign In from the options.
- Enter your WWE Network account credentials in the respective fields, and click the Sign In button.
Once you successfully log in to the app, you can access all WWE Network’s live and on-demand offerings, as well as stream your favorite WWE events on your Firestick in high-definition.
Can I watch WWE Network for Free on Firestick?
Unfortunately, there is no free tier or ad-supported content available in WWE Network’s streaming library. However, a 30-day free trial can be availed for a new membership, and you can cancel it anytime you want.
While there are a few third-party streaming apps that offer premium WWE content for free, the streams are often sourced illegally. We strongly discourage our readers from piracy, as you might put you into legal issues or even jail time.
- How to Watch NFL on FireStick
- How to Watch Premier League on Firestick From Anywhere
- How to Watch La Liga on FireStick from Anywhere
WWE Network is an excellent service for those who often want to revisit older WWE, ECW, and WCW content on-demand, alongside the current PPV events and Raw/SmackDown matches. By logging in to the WWE Network app on Firestick with your membership credentials, you can stream exclusive WWE on firestick or without a cable connection. For a stable and smooth streaming experience, you will need a minimum download speed of 10Mbps.