In this step-by-step guide, we will explain How to Install Sportz TV IPTV on FireStick. You can sideload the Sportz TV APK file on other Fire TV devices too, including the Fire TV (Pendant), Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Edition Smart TVs, and Soundbars. The installation guide will apply to all of them.
Cable and satellite pay-TV providers in the United States have seen a sharp drop in subscriber count, primarily because of the TV packages being so extensive that it doesn’t make sense to pay for anymore.
However, over-the-top live TV services are currently one of the only few viable options available for cord-cutters, as their monthly plans are not only more affordable than traditional TV packages but also free of contract and hidden charges.
Then again, we have recently seen services like fuboTV and YouTube TV marginally increasing their subscription prices, due to the addition of new networks and features. $64.99/month might sound appealing to many of you, but there are cheaper alternatives available.
By cheaper alternatives, we mean third-party IPTV services that you can find everywhere on cord-cutting forums and websites. While you don’t get the reliability of premium services with such options, they will cost you only a few bucks per month.
Sportz TV, also known as DurexTV, has been a popular choice among IPTV users for quite some time now. Combined with an affordable streaming media player like a Firestick, you can watch your favorite TV channels at a fraction of what you are currently paying.
In this guide, we will discuss more about the Sportz TV IPTV service, and show you the process of installing Sportz TV on Firestick. You can continue to read on through this guide for detailed information.
- 1 What does Sportz TV IPTV offer?
- 2 How to Install Sportz TV IPTV on Firestick
- 3 How to Sign In to Sportz TV IPTV on Firestick
- 4 Quick Guide of Sportz TV IPTV on Firestick
- 5 Finishing Up
What does Sportz TV IPTV offer?
As the name of the IPTV suggests, Sportz TV offers extensive coverage of traditional sports networks, along with premium channels and sports content that you can only get with sports add-on packages, such as NBA League Pass, NFL Game Pass, NHL Center Ice, MLB Extra Innings, FOX Soccer Plus, etc.
You can also stream pay-per-view events live without paying additional fees.
Apart from that, Sportz TV offers more than 6000 premium entertainment, news, movies, kids, sports, lifestyle, and infotainment channels with all of its IPTV plans.
It includes channels from several different countries across the globe, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and many more.
Although Sportz TV doesn’t offer on-demand content, it does compensate for the absence of VOD with its other features, including the Electonic Program Guide (EPG) and multi-screen support, as well as extensive live chat support via Telegram.
The subscription also includes the M3U URL just in case you don’t want to use Sportz TV’s official IPTV app. Furthermore, the lineup of channels won’t be affected by the blackout restrictions in your area.
Sportz TV IPTV features
- You get access to over 6000+ local and foreign channels with Sportz TV, alongside a comprehensive lineup of sports networks and PPV content.
- With Sportz TV, you can stream hundreds of your favorite TV channels in HD quality.
- The official Sportz TV app is natively compatible with Amazon Fire TV devices, including Firestick. You can use a Fire TV Remote to navigate through the app and get access to its features.
- You don’t have to use a VPN to access channels that are otherwise not broadcasted in your area. However, you may use it with a VPN service if you want, as there are no proxy-related restrictions.
- Sportz TV’s monthly subscription plans are affordable, and they share all the channels and perks.
How to Sign up for a Sportz TV Subscription
Sportz TV currently offers three monthly subscription plans. All of them include the same lineup of channels and features, minus the number of simultaneous streams. Also, you can either add or drop adult content from your subscription plan.
With the $9.95 monthly Sportz TV plan, you can stream IPTV on two simultaneous devices. With the $14.95 and $19.95 monthly plans, you get to stream on three and four devices at the same time, respectively.
If you are interested in signing in for a Sportz TV subscription and stream live TV channels on Firestick, then go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- From your computer or mobile device, go to durextv.xyz, which is the official Sportz TV (DurexTV) website.
- Now scroll down and click the Subscribe button under your preferred monthly subscription plan.
- Tick the box next to I Agree, then click the option that says, “I understand, proceed with subscription.”
- After that, enter a user name of your preference and your contact email address. Make sure to enter the correct email address, else you won’t get your Sportz TV login credentials.
- Click the drop-down menu under Device 1 and select Amazon Firestick/TV.
- Next, choose if you want to enable auto-renewal or not, then select to Pay using Card and click Get Subscription.
- Enter your credit/debit card details and billing info in the following pop-up window, then scroll down and click Confirm Payment.
Once you go through the payment process, check your inbox for an email from Sportz TV regarding your login credentials and additional support information. It might take several minutes or hours for you to get your login details.
It’s worth mentioning that Sportz TV doesn’t offer refunds on their subscription plans.
How to Install Sportz TV IPTV on Firestick
The Sportz TV app is available only as an APK file on Sportz TV’s Telegram support page. Since you can’t get it from the Amazon Appstore for apparent reasons, there’s no other choice for you but to sideload the APK file.
You can follow this sideloading guide to install Sportz TV on Firestick. We have separated it into three distinct parts so that you can follow the steps easily.
Part 1: Allow App Installation from Unverified Sources
By default, you can’t sideload APK files on your Firestick due to the security risks associated with sideloading. However, it’s possible to bypass the restrictions by simply enabling a developer option.
- Move up to the Fire TV home screen and select the Settings
- Next, scroll to the right until you get to the Device & Software If you are running a 2nd-gen Firestick, select and click Device or My Fire TV instead.
- Now go to the Developer options page and click Apps from Unknown Sources in the following menu.
- A disclaimer about app sideloading should appear on the screen. Click Turn On to close it and enable the developer option.
Bear in mind that you can turn the option off after you finish sideloading the Sportz TV app. Also, it won’t void your Firestick’s warranty.
Part 2: Install the Downloader App from the Appstore
The simplest way to download and install Sportz TV APK file on your Firestick is to use the Downloader app. If you don’t have it, then follow the steps below.
- First, highlight the hand lens icon on top of the Fire TV home screen to go to the Search.
- Search for the “Downloader” app from the following menu, using either the voice search or the on-screen virtual keyboard.
- After that, choose Downloader from the auto-fill search results on the Search menu.
- Now click the Downloader app tile under Apps & Games row on the next page.
- On the Appstore page of the Downloader app, click Get. The installation should take a minute or so.
Once you have installed Downloader on Firestick, click Open to launch it and follow the final part of this installation guide below.
Part 3: Install Sportz TV App on Firestick
Here’s how to use Downloader to download and install the Sportz TV APK on Firestick:
- Assuming that you launched Downloader for the first time, click Allow to give it the required storage permissions.
- Next, click OK to dismiss the quick start guide and proceed to Downloader’s Home
- Highlight and click the URL bar and enter this download link for the Sportz TV APK file: [https://bit.ly/3kJKRkl]
- Hit the Go button once you enter the link. The download should start immediately.
- After the download completes, the Android installer will appear on the screen. Click Install to install Sportz TV IPTV on Firestick.
- Finally, click Done after it’s installed successfully, then Delete the Sportz APK file in the Downloader app, as there’s no use for it.
Press and hold the Home button on your Fire TV Remote to open up the quick access menu, and click the Apps option. Go down the following list of apps and click the Sportz TV tile to launch the app.
Move Sportz TV on the top row of the app list so that you can launch it directly from Your Apps & Channels row on the Fire TV home screen.
How to Sign In to Sportz TV IPTV on Firestick
Now that you have the Sportz TV app installed on your Firestick, you can sign in to it with the login credentials you have received with the mail. The whole process goes as follows:
- First, launch the Sportz TV app on Firestick.
- You will be asked to enter your login details first. Enter your Sportz TV username and password in their respective fields, and type in any name you want.
- Now click the Add User option, then highlight your user profile on the next menu and hold the Select button on your Fire TV Remote.
- Click Login from the drop-down menu. The app will begin setting up your IPTV playlist, as well as download channel logos and additional content.
Once the Sportz TV app completes the setup process, you should soon see the app’s home screen. In case you encounter errors when signing in to the app, wait for a few hours and try again. Otherwise, ask for help on the Sportz TV Telegram support page.
Quick Guide of Sportz TV IPTV on Firestick
The Sportz TV app is basically a rebranded version of IPTV Smarters Pro, a popular IPTV player for Android and Fire TV devices. The interface itself is pretty intuitive, and the app offers a ton of user customization options.
The home screen of the Sportz TV app consists of a couple of tiles, which are Live TV, Movies, Series, Install EPG, Multi-Screen, and Catch-Up. Although the EPG should be updated when you launch Sportz TV for the first time, click the Install EPG option to refresh it.
In the Live TV menu, you will find dozens of categories, such as All, Favorites, PPV, Entertainment, Sports, Documentaries, Networks, Kids, Radio, Music, Religious, International, and more. Some of the categories also help you find channels by countries, as well as individual sports leagues.
You can also search for your favorite channels using the Search (magnifying glass) option above. To add channels to the Favorites category, simply highlight them and long-press the Select button on your Fire TV Remote. You can then click the Add to Favorites option in the pop-up menu.
Since Sportz TV doesn’t offer VOD and catch-up content, note that the Movies, Series, and Catch-Up options in the app are not functional. However, you can use the Multi-Screen option to watch up to four channels at the same time, and the steps below will show you how.
Use Sportz TV’s Multi-Screen Feature
- Click the Multi-Screen option on the Sportz TV’s home screen.
- Now select any of the (+) icons and select the channel you want to add to the corresponding box on the screen.
- Click any of the channel streams to go full-screen. You can click the Back button on your Fire TV Remote to return to the multi-screen window. Note that the audio will playback only for the highlighted channel stream.
Important: This feature takes advantage of the number of simultaneous screens included with your Sportz TV subscription. Based on the plan you have selected, you can watch two, three, and four channels at the same time.
Set up External Player in Sportz TV App
The Sportz TV app lets users select an external media player for stream playback. You can use either MX Player or VLC for better playback controls and optimal streaming experience. Here’s how you can set up external players with Sportz TV on Firestick:
- First, go to the Settings menu by clicking the gear icon above Sportz TV’s home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select the External Players option, then click Add Player in the next menu.
- Select your preferred external media player from the apps list, and click Add in the dialog box.
For more granular controls, go to the Player Selection menu from Settings. From there, you can select multiple external players for different types of IPTV streams.
In case you want to configure the built-in player, then go to the Player Settings menu. From there, you can switch between hardware and software decoding modes and toggle on OpenGL for video acceleration.
If you are looking for affordable alternatives to watch live TV channels on your Firestick, definitely give Sportz TV IPTV service a try. We have given details instructions to help you sign up for a Sportz TV subscription plan, as well as install the official Sportz TV app on Firestick.
Bear in mind that we are not promoting Sportz TV through our medium by any means. It’s a third-party IPTV service that most likely doesn’t have a streaming license to broadcast the content. Unless you understand the legal risks associated with streaming unverified content, we recommend you to search for legitimate alternatives instead.