In this step by step instructional guide, we will explain how to set up and use Real Debrid on FireStick and Kodi.
You probably have heard of Real-Debrid before. We have seen several third-party streaming apps and Kodi add-ons integrating the service for fetching high-quality streamable content.
Not every one of your favorite movies and TV shows is available on public sources, and sometimes it’s essential to link Real Debrid with such apps and Kodi add-ons for the best streaming experience possible.
If you have sideloaded third-party VOD apps on your Firestick that offers Real-Debrid integration, then definitely give it a try. The same goes for the video add-ons on Kodi, as you can stream your favorite content on-demand in up to 4K resolution, assuming that you have an Ultra HD TV and Firestick 4K player to go with it.
In this guide, we are going to discuss Real-Debrid in detail and show you how you can use Real Debrid on Firestick and Kodi.
What is Real Debrid on Firestick & Kodi?
While Real Debrid claims to be an “unrestricted downloader,” it actually is a multi-hoster service that adds premium stream sources and cached torrents to the media scrapers used by third-party VOD apps and Kodi add-ons.
Streamable links offered by Real-Debrid are not only better in quality, but they also can utilize higher internet bandwidth for a buffering-free stream playback.
Real Debrid integration is available on a wide variety of third-party Firestick apps and Kodi add-ons, and you can find them everywhere on the web. Whether you are looking to stream high-bitrate content or tired of frequent buffering issues, a Real-Debrid subscription is all you need.
Real Debrid Subscription Plans
Real-Debrid currently offers a handful of subscription plans for its users, and you can check them out below.
- RD N°1: €3 EUR (~$3.55), 150 Fidelity Points, 15 Days
- RD N°2: €4 EUR (~$4.70), 200 Fidelity Points, 30 Days
- RD N°3: €9 EUR (~$10.60), 450 Fidelity Points, 90 Days
- RD N°4: €16 EUR (~$18.90), 800 Fidelity Points, 180 Days
You can redeem the Fidelity Points to extend the duration of your Real Debrid subscription plan. In exchange for 1000 Fidelity Points, you get 30 days of extended access to the service.
Real Debrid also offers a free-tier, which you can take advantage of for a limited time (6 AM to 12 PM CET). However, most of the premium hosters are not available for free-tier users.
Features of Real-Debrid
- You can link your Real-Debrid subscription with a supported streaming app on Firestick and get access to premium high-speed streams.
- There are zero traffic limitations for premium-tier Real Debrid users, and you can run up to five RD streams at the same time across your devices.
- You won’t have to wait in a queue to use Real-Debrid’s services.
- Real Debrid offers an ad-free streaming experience. You won’t be forced to sit through minute-long advertisements anymore.
- You can enjoy Real-Debrid’s features for less than $5 a month.
Guide to Register for a Real Debrid Subscription
The registration process for a Real-Debrid subscription is relatively straightforward. The following steps will guide through the registration process.
- First, open up a new browser tab and go to the official Real Debrid website, which is real-debrid.com.
- Now click the Sign Up button on the top-right corner of the webpage. You will be asked to enter a username, password, and email address.
- Open the link in the confirmation mail from Real-Debrid and complete the registration for your Real Debrid subscription. There are several payment methods you can use, including credit/debit cards and cryptocurrencies.
Once you have your Real-Debrid account, you can follow the individual guides below to set up Real Debrid on Firestick.
Set Up & Use Real Debrid on Firestick Apps / APks
Dozens of Terrarium TV clones and additional third-party video-on-demand apps for Firestick, such as TeaTV, CatMouse, TVZion, and Cinema HD, offer Real Debrid integration. Compared to Kodi add-ons, it’s much easier to set up Real Debrid with such apps.
For example, we will show you the Real Debrid account linking with the Cinema HD app on Firestick. The process is mostly the same across all VOD apps and Cinema HD clones.
- First, launch the Cinema HD app on your Firestick.
- Highlight and click the burger (≡) icon on the top-left corner of the app window to expand the sidebar, then go down and click Settings.
- Scroll down to the Real-Debrid section in the Settings menu and click the Login to Real-Debrid You will get an activation code.
- Go to real-debrid.com/device, type in the following code, and click Continue. Assuming that you are already logged in to your Real-Debrid account, you should see the “Application allowed” message again.
Once you have set up Real Debrid with your preferred VOD apps on Firestick, you can now search for your favorite movies and TV shows at the highest quality possible, thanks to the RD streams.
Set Up & Use Real Debrid on Kodi
It’s quite easy to set up Real Debrid on Kodi. However, you have to jump through a lot of hoops to get it working with Kodi add-ons, so you must follow this guide to set up Real-Debrid with Kodi on Firestick properly.
Although we will show you the setup process on the latest version of Kodi, the steps will apply to the old version of kodi as well, in case you are still using the older version of Kodi on your Firestick.
- First, click the gear icon on the top-left side of the Kodi home screen to go to the settings menu.
- Next, click the System tile in the settings menu, then click the gear icon below until the option says Advanced.
- Now go to the Add-ons page and click the Manage dependencies.
- After that, scroll down the list of add-on dependencies and select ResolveURL or URLResolver. In case you don’t see it, you may have to install an add-on that uses the following dependencies, such as Exodus Redux.
- Click the Configure tile on the following page. The ResolveURL or URLResolver Settings window should appear on the screen.
- Go to the Universal Resolvers section, then scroll down to the Real-Debrid.
- Set the Priority to 90 (100 by default) and click OK to save the changed value.
- Go to the Real-Debrid category once again from the ResolveURL/URLResolver Settings window and click the (Re)Authorize My Account.
- A dialog box will appear on the screen with a temporary activation code for your Real Debrid account authorization. Visit real-debrid.com/device from another device.
- Enter the exact code in the empty field of the website and click Continue. In case you are not logged in to your Real Debrid account in the browser, you will be asked to enter your login credentials.
Once you get the “Application allowed” message, you can close the webpage and return to the Kodi app on your Firestick. A notification regarding the successful authorization should pop-up from the top-right corner.
Now that you have linked your Real-Debrid account with ResolveURL or URLResolver, any video add-on that uses the dependency will automatically fetch high-quality Real Debrid links for movies, TV show episodes, and addition on-demand content. It saves you from the hassle of setting up each add-on individually.
In case you didn’t know, Real Debrid links are primarily labeled as “RD” across all the Kodi add-ons, as well as third-party streaming apps on Firestick. More on that later.
You May Like – How to Install HD Moviebox on FireStick
That’s pretty much all the use cases of Real Debrid on Firestick. Suppose your favorite video add-on on Kodi or third-party streaming app on Firestick hasn’t been fetching good-quality stream links. In that case, you should definitely get a Real Debrid subscription and authorize it by following the instructions in this guide.
In case you face problems with Real-Debrid and the authorization process, please tell us about it in the comments below. We will certainly help you out with troubleshooting the issues.