Last Updated on September 17, 2020
The below tutorial will provide you step by step instructions to watch Paramount Network on Firestick. The guide provided here also compatible with other Amazon Fire TV devices such as Firestick 4k & TV Cube.
Paramount Network is a popular pay-TV channel in the United States. It is related to the Paramount Pictures film studio, controlled by the ViacomCBS Domestic Media Networks.
Paramount Network currently broadcasts a vast lineup of original content, including films and series. It also broadcasts reality shows now, as well as off-network sitcoms. The network even carries sports content, including Bellator MMA, Bellator Kickboxing, Premier Boxing Championships, etc.
Yellowstone is one of the few popular scripted series from Paramount Network, and its third season has recently taken off. The channel had an impressive premiere with over 4 million concurrent viewers.
Although Paramount Network does rerun older seasons of its current TV shows, you may want to binge-watch them online instead. It’s possible to access the channel’s content on-demand, now that it has its own TV Everywhere service.
Amazon Fire TV or Firestick users can follow our guide to watching the live Paramount Network channel, along with the channel’s feature films, series, and sports content on-demand.
Last Updated on September 17, 2020
- 1 Watch Paramount Network on Firestick
- 2 How to Install Paramount Network on Firestick?
- 3 A Quick tour of Paramount Network App on Firestick
- 4 Alternative Services that offer Paramount Network on Firestick
- 5 Wrapping Up
Watch Paramount Network on Firestick
The official Paramount Network app for Fire TV devices offers a wide range of TV series, movies, non-scripted reality shows, and exclusive events from the network. It includes Yellowstone, Ink Master, Bar Rescue, 68 Whiskey, Lip Sync Battle, The Last Cowboy, Hungry Investors, I Am, Wife Swap, Mom, The Election Effect, Younger, and many more.
Upcoming original programs on the network, such as Coyote, Emily in Paris, Paradise Lost, and more will be available to stream on-demand after the television broadcast begins. You can also watch the Bellator MMA events from the Paramount Network app on your Firestick.
The app’s on-demand library also includes the special documentaries aired on the Paramount Network. Episode clips, sneak peek, and exclusive behind-the-scenes videos are accessible from the streaming library.
Since the app is basically a TV Everywhere service, it does need users to log in with their cable or satellite television provider account. You get access to not only Paramount Network’s on-demand library but also the regular 24/7 live channel feed from the app. For select on-demand content, the official Paramount Network app does offer closed captioning.
Features of Paramount Network App
- The Paramount Network app lets you watch popular TV series, reality shows, special programs, and original films on-demand.
- You can stream the 24/7 Paramount Network channel live on your Fire TV device.
- The latest episodes are available the next day after the channel broadcast.
- You can continue watching your favorite shows right where you paused previously.
- Closed captioning can be enabled for on-demand content.
How to Install Paramount Network on Firestick?
The Paramount Network app can be downloaded from the Amazon Appstore. In case you are unaware of the official app installation process on Firestick, then make sure to follow the steps as shown below.
- There’s a magnifying glass icon on the top left-hand corner of the Fire TV home screen. Use your Fire TV Remote to navigate to it. The Fire TV search menu will auto-expand.
- Now search for Paramount Network using either the on-screen keyboard or the voice search function.
- Select Paramount Network from the suggestions list below the search bar.
- Next, navigate down to the Apps & Games row on the following page, then click the Paramount Network app logo.
- On the download page, click Get. The Paramount Network app will soon be installed on your Firestick.
Once it finishes installing, go back to your Fire TV home screen to launch the Paramount Network app. You will find it under Your Apps & Channels row or from the full-view list of the category.
Activate Paramount Network App on Firestick
Accessing the on-demand library of the Paramount Network app requires users to sign in with their TV provider first. Here’s how you can do it:
- Launch the Paramount Network app on Firestick.
- Once you are on the Home page on the app, highlight the cogwheel icon
- Now click the Unlock All Content An activation code will appear on the screen.
- Go to www.paramountnetwork.com/activate from a different device, enter the activation code in the field, and click Continue.
- Now select your television provider from the list. You will be sent to the TV provider login page.
- Enter your TV provider account username and password in the required fields, and click Sign In.
Upon successful activation, you will be signed in to the Paramount Network app in the next few seconds. You can now enjoy watching the live Paramount Network channel or binge-watch on-demand content from the network.
A Quick tour of Paramount Network App on Firestick
The Paramount Network app for Fire TV devices offers a simple and intuitive user interface. There are four different pages in the app, which are Home, Live TV, Search, and Settings.
The Home page opens up every time you launch the Paramount Network app. It consists of two categories: Featured and All Shows. You basically get access to the network’s full library of TV shows directly from the Home page.
From the Live TV page, you can tune in to the 24/7 Paramount Network channel, as well as an extensive view of the TV schedule. To search for your favorite Paramount Network shows, go to the Search page.
When you are playing back an on-demand stream, click the CC icon in the playback control overlay to enable closed captions. You can also control the stream playback with your Fire TV Remote’s playback buttons.
Alternative Services that offer Paramount Network on Firestick
The Paramount Network channel is included with a few online live TV subscriptions. If you have cut your cable TV connection, then you can purchase a subscription from one of the following live TV providers to watch the Paramount Network channel on Firestick:
You can watch the Paramount Network channel on Philo, along with 50+ other channels live. As of now, Philo offers the cheapest live TV subscription in the United States, costing you only $20 per month.
Philo also offers on-demand content from its partner channels, and Paramount Network is one of them. You can binge-watch every season of your favorite Paramount Network shows on-demand with Philo.
You can also schedule DVR for the shows you watch on the channel, and keep the recordings in your cloud library for a month. It’s worth noting that Philo lets users stream on up to three devices at once.
Paramount Network is available on fuboTV, one of the largest subscription-based live TV providers in the US. The fubo Standard plan has everything you need to fulfill your linear television experience. It has 100+ channels in its lineup, including the Paramount Network channel. Select content from the network can be streamed on-demand from fuboTV.
You do also get 30 hours of cloud DVR recording time with the fubo Standard plan, alongside two simultaneous streams. Both of the features can be upgraded with more expensive packages or add-ons if required.
Sling’s $30 Sling Blue monthly plan offers 50+ channels, which does include the Paramount Network. Sling Blue subscribers also get 10 hours of cloud DVR for free, as well as up to three device streams.
Select feature films, shows, and special programs from Paramount Network are available to stream in Sling’s on-demand content library. The channel is also included in the $45 Sling Orange + Blue monthly plan, in case you are wondering.
- How to Watch History Channel on FireStick
- How to Watch Hallmark Channel on FireStick
- How to Watch Live NBC on FireStick
For cable/satellite TV subscribers, the official Paramount Network app is an ideal TV Everywhere service to stream live and on-demand content from the network. Cord-cutters can also take advantage of services like Philo, fuboTV, and Sling to watch the channel on Firestick, and also sign in to the Paramount Network app with their live TV subscription.
If you find the detailed installation and activation instructions in this guide helpful, then be sure to leave your feedback in the comments below. We’d love to hear from you!