In this tutorial, We will show you Outer Limits IPTV on FireStick and Fire TV devices.
Cable and satellite service in the United States has seen a steep decline in subscriber count in recent years, due to the ever-increasing popularity of live and on-demand streaming services. These services are not only cheaper than a regular pay-TV connection but also free of long-term contracts. Users have the option to cancel their subscriptions whenever they want.
However, even popular live TV streaming services, such as YouTube TV and fuboTV, have gone through a significant change in the subscription model, with up to $15 price hike for an addition of a couple of new channels and add-on services.
This is why many people choose to pay for third-party IPTV services, which provides plans starting from $5 a month. Although these services offer unlicensed content, they are still considered to be a cost-effective solution in the cord-cutting community.
The popular Area 51 IPTV service has recently shut down for unknown reasons, leaving thousands of cord-cutters in shallow water. However, the maintainers of Area 51 IPTV have supposedly sent emails to the subscribers about using Outer Limits IPTV as an alternative.
If you are looking for an easy way to get back to the streaming game with Outer Limits IPTV on Firestick, then be sure to go through this detailed guide to learn more.
- 1 What is Outer Limits IPTV?
- 2 How to Sign up for an Outer Limits IPTV Subscription?
- 3 How to Install Outer Limits IPTV on Firestick?
- 4 Steps to Sign in to Outer Limits IPTV on Firestick
- 5 Final Words
What is Outer Limits IPTV?
Outer Limits IPTV is a third-party IPTV service with more than 5000+ live TV channels in its channel lineup. It offers channels from the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, as well as several other North American, Central American, and Latin American countries in different languages.
Outer Limits IPTV has a vast lineup of premium sports and entertainment channels, such as ESPN, NBA TV, MLB Network, WWE Network, and hundreds of additional local channels. It even offers live and on-demand content from pay-TV sports and entertainment add-on subscriptions, such as FOX Soccer Plus, NBA League Pass, MLB Extra Innings, ESPN+, NFL Sunday Ticket, NHL Center Ice, HBO, and Showtime without any extra fee.
The IPTV service even provides a massive on-demand library of movies, TV series, and PPV sports content. You will be able to stream both the latest and classic films, documentaries, as well as the most recent episodes from your favorite TV shows on-demand. The same goes for pay-per-view content from UFC and WWE, which you can watch either live or on-demand.
Outer Limits IPTV also offers EPG (Electronic Program Guide) functionality, so you won’t have to go to a separate website to check the TV schedule. When you pay for the subscription, you also get an M3U URL in case you don’t want to use the official Outer Limits IPTV app. Also, it’s worth mentioning that blackout restrictions don’t apply to this IPTV service.
There are two different versions of the Outer Limits IPTV app. If you want a better EPG view and polished user interface, then go for the Outer Limits Legacy version. Those who have a familiar experience with IPTV Smarters Pro can opt for the Outer Limits Pro “Smarters” version instead.
Outer Limits IPTV subscription plans start from $20 per month, which goes up to $170 for a year. All the plans come with a clean or an adult variant. If you encounter problems with your Outer Limits IPTV subscription, their support page is always open for you.
Outer Limits IPTV features
- Outer Limits IPTV has 5000+ live TV channels, along with on-demand movies, series, and PPV content.
- Subscribers get access to premium entertainment and sports content without paying for additional subscription fees.
- Outer Limits IPTV doesn’t have any sort of geographical restrictions in place, unlike other OTT live TV streaming services.
- You can use the official Outer Limits IPTV Android app for streaming live and on-demand content on your Firestick. The app is natively compatible with the Fire TV Voice Remote.
- Outer Limits IPTV offers monthly, semi-annual, and annual subscription plans at affordable prices. It also provides 24/7 customer support.
How to Sign up for an Outer Limits IPTV Subscription?
Outer Limits IPTV is currently offering four plans on a monthly or yearly basis. All of the plans include the same lineup of channels and features, with the only exception being four simultaneous streams on the 1 MONTH subscription plan. Each plan comes with two different variants, which are Clear and Adult, in case you choose to add or drop mature content from the on-demand library.
- 1 Month: $20, two devices
- 1 Month: $35, four devices
- 3 Months: $50, two devices
- 6 Months: $90, two devices
- 12 Months: $170, two devices
If you are looking forward to signing up for an Outer Limits IPTV subscription, then you can follow the instructions below.
- Go to outerlimitsiptv.com from a PC or mobile web browser and click the Subscribe button.
- Next, click Order Now next to your preferred subscription plan.
- After that, you will be asked to enter a username and password for your Outer Limits IPTV subscription. Once you do it, scroll down to the bottom of the webpage and click Continue.
- Now click Checkout on the following page after reviewing your subscription order. You will be redirected to another account creation page, which will be needed for your membership account login, subscription renewal, and customer support.
- Once you enter your personal details (w/ correct email address), type in the username and password you have previously chosen for your Outer Limits IPTV subscription (not the membership account) under the Additional Notes
- Finally, click Complete Order and go through the billing process over PayPal.
Note: Outer Limits IPTV doesn’t accept any other payment method except PayPal.
Once the payment goes through successfully, make sure to check your mail inbox for an email from Outer Limits IPTV in a few hours. The email will include your IPTV login details, which can be used for logging in to the official Outer Limits IPTV apps.
It should also include an M3U URL in case you want to use your IPTV subscription with an alternate IPTV player. The customer support page will also be linked to the email.
How to Install Outer Limits IPTV on Firestick?
The latest APK file for the Outer Limits IPTV app can be downloaded from the official website. To install it on your Firestick, simply do the following:
Step 1: Enable app sideloading on Firestick
Similar to Android, it is a straightforward process to enable app sideloading outside the official Amazon Appstore on Firestick. Here’s how to access the developer option and turn on app sideloading:
- Scroll up to the tabs and select Settings from the Fire TV home screen.
- From the settings menu, select and click My Fire TV or the Device Based on the Fire OS version running on your Firestick, you will also find the option named as Device & Software.
- Click the Developer options on the following page.
- Now click Apps from Unknown Sources from the developer options. You will be warned not to enable the option, as it poses a threat to your device’s security.
- Since the official Outer Limits IPTV app is safe to install, click Turn On to dismiss the warning window and enable app sideloading.
Step 2: Get Downloader from Amazon Appstore
We will need the Downloader app to download the Outer Limits IPTV APK file. You can get it from the official Amazon Appstore, and the following steps will show you how:
- Scroll up to the tabs on the Fire TV home screen once again, then select the Search (magnifying glass) option on the left.
- Next, press the Voice button on the Firestick remote and search for Downloader. You can also type it in the search field with the on-screen keyboard.
- Select Downloader from the instant search suggestions.
- After that, click the Downloader app icon under Apps & Games category on the search results page.
- Click Get / Download on the following Appstore page and wait until Downloader is installed on your Firestick.
When it’s done, click Open on the same page to launch the Downloader app, then proceed to download the APK file for the Outer Limits IPTV app.
Step 3: Download and Install Outer Limits IPTV on Firestick
- On its first boot, click Allow to give Downloader the required read and write storage permissions, then click OK to close the changelog window.
- Click the address bar on Downloader’s Home page, and enter this link: https://bit.ly/2ZoPd7U [Outer Limits PRO]
- Now click Go. The Outer Limits Pro Smarters APK file will begin downloading.
- You will get the prompt to install the APK file once the download finishes. Click Install to proceed.
- Finally, click Done under the installer and return to the Downloader app. As we won’t need the APK file anymore, select and click Delete from the dialog box. It will free up ~50MB of storage space.
Now that you have installed the Outer Limits PRO app, go back to the Fire TV home screen and launch it from the Your Apps & Channels category. If the app doesn’t show up, then click See All to expand to get a full view of the category. You will most definitely find it at the bottom of the following menu.
Steps to Sign in to Outer Limits IPTV on Firestick
Assuming that you have received your Outer Limits IPTV login credentials via email, the sign-in process is relatively straightforward in the Outer Limits PRO app. Simply do the following:
- Launch the Outer Limits PRO app on Firestick.
- In the required fields, enter the username and password linked to your IPTV subscription. You can assign your name in the top field for easier access to your profile.
- Click Add User, then click your IPTV profile. It will start downloading channel playlist, logos, as well as artwork and descriptions for on-demand content. The process might take several minutes to finish on the first boot.
When it’s done, you will be redirected to the Outer Limits PRO home page. In case you opt for the Legacy version of Outer Limits IPTV instead, then the sign-up process would be the same.
Guide to Use Outer Limits IPTV on Firestick
Since we have tested the PRO version of the Outer Limits IPTV app, your experience may vary with the Legacy version. In summary, the PRO version is basically a rebrand of the popular IPTV Smarters Pro app, so former users won’t have any trouble navigating through the user interface.
Upon booting in the home screen for the first time, click the Install EPG option to update the EPG. After the update, you will be able to access the channels from the Live TV page.
The Live TV page sorts various channels in different categories, which include All, Entertainment, Comedy, Action, Drama, Kids, Premium Sports, PPV: UFC/BOX/WWE, Sports Replays, Latino, Favourites, etc.
You can also search for a particular channel by clicking the magnifying glass icon in the menu bar at the top. Clicking the three-dot icon will bring up the options to go to the home page, or refresh the TV guide and channel playlist.
To mark a channel in your Favorites category, press and hold the Select button on your Firestick remote while highlighting the channel in the playlist. You will get the option to do it in the pop-up window.
From the Movies and Series page, you can access Outer Limits IPTV’s vast catalog of on-demand content. Clicking on a movie or series will give you the option to Play or Add to Favorites.
The Outer Limits PRO app also has a multi-screen feature, which lets you run up to four simultaneous streams on the same screen in a 2×2 grid. To get it working, click the Multi-Screen option on the app’s home page, then click the boxes and select the channels you want to watch simultaneously.
If you choose to pay for an IPTV subscription plan with two simultaneous streams, then the multi-screen feature will be limited to two streams only instead of four.
In case you use MX Player for media playback, then you can also set up the Outer Limits IPTV app to play live TV or on-demand streams on MX Player instead of using the default player. Just follow the steps below:
- Click the cogwheel icon at the top of the home page to open up the settings menu.
- Scroll down and click External Players, then click the Add Player option on the next page.
- Choose MX Player from the list and click Add.
The channel streams and on-demand content will playback on MX Player from now on. You can change it later from the settings menu.
Outer Limits IPTV is an excellent alternative to the Area 51 IPTV service, offering 5000+ live TV channels and premium VOD content with its wallet-friendly subscription plans. Select live channels, and on-demand streams are available in up to FHD resolution, beating even the best OTT live TV streaming services in the United States.
This guide includes extensive information on the Outer Limits IPTV service, as well as step-by-step instructions for installing the Outer Limits PRO app on Firestick. We have also shown you the way to sign up for an Outer Limits IPTV subscription.
The Outer Limits PRO app should also work with other devices in the Fire TV family, including the Fire TV Edition TVs, soundbars, Fire TV Cube, and the 2018 Fire TV Pendant.