Last Updated on July 31, 2020
In this article, we will explain How to Install Nora GO on FireStick and Android TV. NoraGO should also work with Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Pendant (2017), and Fire TV Edition Smart TVs/soundbars.
IPTV players are a must-have for those who buy IPTV subscriptions from third-party providers, as a vast majority of them don’t offer their own streaming app. It is a direct approach to bring down the cost of additional maintenance and provide a cheaper IPTV package to cord-cutters.
While IPTV players are a hassle to set up, it gives you the flexibility to personalize your streaming experience with your IPTV subscription.
With an IPTV player, you can not only watch live TV channels but also stream on-demand movies and TV shows in high-definition. However, not every one of them is created the same, which stands as a variable to your experience.
If you are looking for a feature-packed IPTV player with a modern layout, then you should definitely try out NoraGO.
This guide will show you how to install Nora Go on Firestick and Android TV devices. First, let’s talk about the features of NoraGO in detail.
- 1 What is NoraGO?
- 2 How to Install Nora GO on Firestick?
- 3 How to Install Nora GO on Android TV Box?
- 4 Guide to Use Nora GO on Firestick & Android TV
- 5 Wrapping Up
What is NoraGO?
NoraGO is a premium IPTV player for Android mobile and smart televisions. You can log in with your preferred IPTV provider with either a PIN code or a regular username and password.
NoraGO’s parent company Setplex have also worked with hundreds of IPTV providers so that the users set up the app in no time.
NoraGO also has a modern and simplistic user interface, which is one of the best features of the IPTV app. It gives the illusion of a premium user experience, which you only get with popular OTT streaming apps.
In case your IPTV provider offers content delivery on NoraGO, then you will get personalized recommendations on the app’s home page.
With NoraGO, you can not only watch live IPTV channel streams but also enjoy on-demand content with embedded subtitles, as long as your provider offers it.
Thanks to its compatibility with HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) and MPEG-DASH (Dynamic Adaptive Streamer over HTTP) streams, you can enjoy live channels without a noticeable drop in quality, even on a limited network connection.
You will also find an EPG (Electronic Program Guide) menu in NoraGO, which makes it easier to find out the schedule of your favorite TV channels.
If your provider includes on-demand and catch-up content, then NoraGO will automatically sort the content to its dedicated sections.
Features of NoraGO
- Nora GO lets you log in with hundreds of popular IPTV providers.
- Users won’t have to go through a complicated first-time setup process, as NoraGO is preconfigured to work out of the box.
- You can tune in to thousands of live TV channels and on-demand content with Nora GO, depending on which IPTV provider you have opted for.
- NoraGO’s user interface is visually appealing and straightforward to navigate with remote controllers.
- Nora GO is free to download, and it is compatible with a vast range of devices.
How to Install Nora GO on Firestick?
In the Android ecosystem, NoraGO works with smartphones, tablets, and televisions. Although Android TV users can download and install the app from the Google Play Store, it isn’t listed in the Amazon Appstore for unknown reasons. However, you can still install NoraGO on Firestick by following the steps below.
Step #1: Enable sideloading on Firestick
On Fire TV devices, you generally can’t sideload APK files without enabling a developer option. It is not hidden by any means and can be easily enabled from the Fire TV settings menu. Here’s how:
- Highlight the Home tab above the Fire TV home screen, then navigate to the right to select the Settings.
- Now scroll over to the end of the Settings menu and select My Fire TV or Device. The option is renamed as Device & Software in updated versions of Fire OS.
- Next, go down and select Developer options on the next screen.
- Click Apps from Unknown Sources in the developer options, then proceed to click Turn On to close the disclaimer window.
You can now sideload apps from third-party sources on your Firestick.
Step #2: Install Downloader on Firestick
One of the only apps in the Amazon Appstore that offer file downloading on Firestick is Downloader. We will need it to download the NoraGO APK file.
- Select the Search (magnifying glass) option on the upper left corner of the Fire TV home screen.
- Now use the voice search option to search for the “Downloader” You can manually type in the app name in the search field using the on-screen keyboard.
- Choose Downloader from the list of instant search keywords below.
- Next, go down to the Apps & Games list on the following page and click the Downloader
- Click Get on the app description page. Downloader will get installed on your Firestick very soon.
When Downloader is successfully installed, click Open to launch the app, then follow the instructions below to download and install NoraGO on Firestick.
Step #3: Install Nora GO on Firestick
- After launching Downloader for the first time, click Allow to give the app necessary storage permissions.
- Next, click OK to dismiss Downloader’s quick start guide.
- From the Home screen of the Downloader app, select the URL bar and enter this link:
- Now click Go. The download for the NoraGO APK file should begin shortly.
- When the download finishes, you will be prompted to install NoraGO on your device. Click Install below the installer window to continue.
- Once the “App Installed” message shows up, click Done to close the installer window and return to Downloader.
- Click Delete in the dialog box to remove the NoraGO APK file. It will free up redundant storage space.
Now that NoraGO is installed on your Firestick, go back to the Fire TV home screen, scroll down to Your Apps & Channels list, and click See All. You will find the NoraGO app listed at the bottom of the list of installed apps.
How to Install Nora GO on Android TV Box?
It’s quite easy to install NoraGO on Android TV since it’s already available in the Google Play Store. The following steps will show you how to get it:
- First, open up the Apps menu from the Android TV home screen.
- Select and click Google Play Store from the list.
- Next, select the magnifying glass icon on the top-right corner of the Play Store’s home screen.
- After that, use your voice or the on-screen keyboard to search for the “NoraGO”
- Click NoraGO in the search results, then click Install on the following page.
Once NoraGO is installed on your Android TV device, you can launch it from the Apps menu of the Android TV home screen.
It’s worth mentioning that the Google Play Store is available only on certified Android TVs and boxes.
Steps to Log in to NoraGO with your IPTV Provider
Logging in to the NoraGO app with credentials from your IPTV provider is an effortless process. You can follow the instructions below to do it on either Firestick or Android TV:
- Launch the NoraGO app on your device.
- On the login screen, you can select either Username-Password or PIN Code as your login method.
- If you opt to log in with PIN Code, then enter the code and your provider ID on the following page, and click Submit to continue. You can get the required credentials from your IPTV provider’s account login page.
Upon successful login, you should see NoraGO’s default home screen. You can now start streaming live TV channels and on-demand content on your Firestick or Android TV with the NoraGO app.
Last Updated on July 31, 2020
Guide to Use Nora GO on Firestick & Android TV
Once you log in to NoraGO with your IPTV provider details, the first thing you will see is the default home screen of the app. At the bottom of the page, there are five different options, which are TV, Movies, Catchup, EPG, and Info.
From TV, you can browse through all the IPTV channels provided by your IPTV service. You also get the option to sort channels by several categories. The Search option can be accessed from the top-left corner of the screen.
In case your IPTV provider offers on-demand content, you can access it from Movies and Catchup section. You can also sort the on-demand content by most popular categories.
The magnifying glass icon on the top will let you search for your favorite movies, TV shows, and other content.
From the EPG section, you can check out a complete schedule of current and upcoming programs for all channels, assuming that your IPTV provider does offer 24/7 EPG support.
- How to Install Wuffy Player on FireStick
- How to Program FireStick Remote for TV
- How to Stop Buffering on FireStick
In this guide, we have discussed several perks and features of the NoraGO app, as well as given detailed step-by-step instructions to help you install Nora GO on Firestick and Android TV devices.
Note that NoraGO doesn’t offer any sort of IPTV content by default. It is a regular IPTV player, and you will still have to purchase an IPTV subscription from your preferred provider to watch live TV channels and VOD content.