Last Updated on January 17, 2023
If you are from New Zealand, or simply like a lot of the country’s excellent shows and movies as well as international content, Three Now for New Zealand is the add-on for you. Thanks to open-sourced media platforms, there are so many more shows and movies that are available for public consumption across the world.
Installing third-party apps can seem tricky to those who have never gone through the process before. However, the process isn’t as difficult as it may seem, and we will walk you through the entire process of installing the Three Now Kodi add-on to any device in your home!
A VPN Is Recommended
With downloading the third-party add-on Three Now onto your Kodi account, we highly recommend using a VPN. We do not endorse using pirating streaming services that could possibly get you into legal copyright trouble. While using Three Now on Kodi is completely safe, ensure your safety even more by using a VPN.
We also highly recommend using a VPN with this add-on because if you don’t live in New Zealand, using a New Zealand-only app may not work as well without the VPN. To ensure the best quality while streaming content from another country, using a VPN makes the process a lot easier and a lot safer.
There are many free VPNs that will keep your IP hidden and allow you to watch content from around the world! You can download a VPN on any device that also allows you to download Kodi.
Installing the Three Now Add-on Onto Kodi
Let’s get into the process of downloading Three Now. This process will consist of three main steps, setting up your Kodi for unknown sources, downloading the repository, and then installing Three Now.
Allow For Unknown Sources on Kodi
The first thing you must do to get Three Now onto Kodi is to allow for unknown sources.
- First, launch Kodi.
- At the top left corner of the screen, you will see a settings icon. Click that to be taken to the settings screen.
- From there, go to the bottom right corner and click on the large button “System.” On that screen, you will see a column on the left side of the screen.
- Near the bottom of the list, click “Add-ons.”
- From that new list, you will see “Unknown Sources,” with an on/off switch next to it. Normally, this switch will be set to off. By clicking on “Unknown Sources,” you will flip the switch to on.
- A warning message will then pop up saying that by allowing unknown sources onto Kodi, you are also allowing these sources access to your devices. Since we are just installing Three Now, which is completely safe, you have nothing to worry about and can hit “Yes.”
- Finally, we highly recommend that you click on “Update Official Add-ons” from the previous screen. Select “Any Repositories” to have an easier time installing the next step. This step may not be required, but it makes the rest of this process much easier.
Installing the Sly Guy Repo
Sly Guy hosts Three Now, so to get Three Now onto your Kodi, you will have to install Sly Guy too.
- Go back to the main settings page from the home screen.
- Then, click “File Manager” on the top left of the screen. You will be taken to a similar page as before, with a column to the left of the screen.
- At the bottom, double-click on “Add Source.” If you are using any device other than a computer, you should only need to click once.
- From there, a screen will pop up. Click on where it says “None.” This is where you will need the following link to the Sly Guy Repository download: http://k.slyguy.xyz. Make sure that there are no typos before clicking “OK.” If there are typos, you won’t be able to find Three Now later in the process.
- You will be taken back to the previous pop-up screen, where you will be prompted to add a name for the repository. We recommend using a name that is connected to the repo name and that you will easily remember. For example, we recommend just calling it Sly Guy or something related.
- Go back to the main settings screen and click on “Add-ons” next to “File Manager.” You will see a list where you should click “Install from zip file.” Now, this is why having an easy-to-remember name for the Repo is important. You will be brought to a list of all the zip files on your device, and you will want to find your Sly Guy file.
- Once you find the file, click on it and open it.
This will start the installation for the Repo. Once the installation is done (this is a short installation), you will see a notification on your screen. Now you are ready for the last step!
Installing Three Now
- Go back to the screen where you installed the Sly Guy zip file from. Instead of clicking “Install from zip file,” you will click on “Install from repository.”
- This will bring a list of all the repositories you have on Kodi. Find Sly Guy and click on it to open it. Then, click “Video add-ons.”
- This brings you to a list of everything the Sly Guy Repo has to offer. Scroll through the list until you find Three Now. This list should be in alphabetical order to make the search process easier.
- When you click on Three Now, you will be brought to the Three Now page. At the bottom right of the screen, click where you see “Install.”
- This will bring you back to the repo list screen, where the installation process has begun. The installation of Three Now will take a little bit longer than the installation of the repository, and you will see the installation progress right next to the Three Now name.
Again, once this installation is done, you will receive a notification informing you that Three Now is ready to go.
At this point, you have successfully installed the Three Now add-on onto your Kodi, and you can go ahead and start the application up! You can watch all your favorite shows and movies through this program for free.
We do want to remind you that everything you do and watch through this app is visible on your IP address unless you are using a VPN. For Three Now, we recommend using a VPN to get all the shows possible and to keep your IP address hidden. While Three Now is completely safe, there is always a risk when using a free media platform.
A VPN can be downloaded onto any of your devices. On your phone, you can download a VPN as an app, and many of them are free. For PCs, you will download the VPN through a website and go through the installation process. Some smart TVs will have VPN apps that you can download too. VPN makes watching different content safer and more enjoyable.
About Three Now
Three Now is a free show and movie platform with content from New Zealand. The only content on this add-on is from New Zealand, so if you are a huge fan of New Zealand content, this is the add-on for you.
With this add-on, you get access to movies, shows, documentaries, and so much more. This add-on is from the Sly Guy Repository, which is where you will first download the add-on from.
Kodi is an open-source media platform that is similar in look to any free movie website or app out there, like Tubi! This app can be downloaded on pretty much any device, from TVs to computers to even your phone. This means that you can watch a ton of shows and movies and listen to music anywhere you want.
Kodi also allows you to download add-ons like apps on a TV box. Some apps aren’t third-party and can be downloaded easily. Then, through a search of the settings, you can also download third-party add-ons for even more content.
Download Three Now on Kodi Today!
We hope that you enjoy watching all the international and New Zealand shows and movies that Three Now has to offer. With Kodi, you have access to so many more shows and movies than you can get on any other streaming service. You aren’t even just limited to Three Now. You can use this process to download any add-on onto your Kodi.
Disclaimer – We do not endorse the use of downloading copyrighted material onto your Kodi platform or any other platform. This site has no connection to Sly Guy Repository or the developers that host the URL.
By using media platforms responsibly, you can ensure a high-quality watching experience for everyone in your home. Kodi is a great platform for watching more content that makes watching content on any device much easier to do.