Last Updated on October 19, 2021
Swift Streamz is a free IPTV (internet protocol television) app that provides users with access to thousands of channels, including live TV and VOD. Most of these are in SD quality. It is very similar to other IPTV apps such as TV Tap Pro and Live Net TV.
In this guide, we will explain how you can install this app on your Firestick/Fire TV.
This app provides you with access to channels in categories such as: kids, news, international, movies, sports, music, and more. You can install this app on any Android-based system, including the Amazon Firestick/Fire TV.
When you look, you’ll find that there are lots of IPTV options on the market and Swift Streamz is one of the best. It is a viable alternative to traditional cable. Of course, since it’s free, you’ll have to deal with buffering and there will be a limited number of channels available.
- 1 Instructions for Installing Swift Streamz APK on Firestick/Fire TV
- 2 Highlights of Swift Streamz
- 3 Swift Streamz Channels
- 4 Using Swift Streamz: Add Channels to Favorites
- 5 Using Swift Streamz: Adding External Video Players
- 6 Conclusion
Instructions for Installing Swift Streamz APK on Firestick/Fire TV
Swift Streamz is an app that can be installed on a variety of streaming devices, including:
- Amazon Firestick/Fire TV
- Android TV boxes
- Android devices (phones, tablets, etc)
- NVIDIA Shield
Unfortunately, unlike many of the other IPTV services, this app does not have an M3U URL. Therefore, it cannot be used with IPTV players such as:
- Perfect Player
- IPTV Smarters
Install Downloader App First
The very first thing you must do is install Downloader on your device. You must do this so that you can sideload Swift Streamz APK onto your Firestick/Fire TV.
- Go to the home screen of your device and click on “Search/Find”.
- Type “Downloader” in the search bar.
- Choose the app from the results and click download.
- Allow app to install.
- Once installed, click “Open”.
- Return to Firestick/Fire TV home screen and click on “Settings”.
- In the settings menu, click “My Fire TV”.
- Choose “Developer Options” and click to authorize installation of apps from unknown sources.
Installing Swift Streamz via Downloader App
Now that you have the Downloader app installed, it’s time to download and install the Swift Streamz app.
- Launch the Downloader app.
- On the left side menu, click “Browser” and type in this address: techbigs.com/swift-streamz.html
- Click “Go” to activate search.
- Scroll down the page and click on “Download Now”. This will bring up a list of several versions of Swift Streamz.
- Choose the newest APK version of Swift Streamz and click “Download”.
- Wait for the app to download and then click “Install”.
- Once installation is complete, click “Done” and launch the app.
Congratulations, you have now installed Swift Streamz APK on your Firestick/Fire TV.
It’s important to note that before you use an IPTV service, you might want to consider connecting to a VPN to shield your online activity. While we don’t suggest viewing restricted content, there’s no way to know what is and what isn’t when using an IPTV.
Highlights of Swift Streamz
There are several positive characteristics of Swift Streamz, including the following:
- 100% free
- International channels available
- Thousands of channels available (primarily SD quality)
- Major news channels available
- Easy to install via downloader app
- VOD options available
- VPN friendly
- Compatible with Firestick/Fire TV
- Popular sports channels, as well as PPV
Swift Streamz Channels
As mentioned, there are thousands of live channels available through Swift Streamz that are completely free to stream to your devices. You’ll find these channels in a variety of categories, including:
- So much more!
In addition to the above, Swift Streamz also features some channels not included in some other services, including:
This app features thousands of live channels that are completely free to stream to any and all of your devices.
Using Swift Streamz: Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best things about Swift Streamz APK is that you can create a list of favorite channels. There are many of the Live TV apps that don’t offer this ability. Below we will outline the steps for doing this.
- Choose any channel and press/hold the “OK” button on your remote.
- A menu will pop up- click on “Add to Favorites”.
- A confirmation message: “Added to Favorites” will pop up on the screen.
- Go back to your home screen and, from the main menu, click on “Favorite Channels”
- If you wish to remove a channel from your list, simply click on the channel and then “Remove from Favorites”.
As you can see, it’s a fairly simple process to add and remove channels from your favorites list on your Swift Streamz app. This will help you to quickly reach your favorite programs without having to search for them.
Using Swift Streamz: Adding External Video Players
Another amazing feature of the Swift Streamz app is that you can add external video players. Below, we will explain how to do this:
- Open the Swift Streamz app.
- In the upper left corner, click on the menu icon.
- Scroll down the menu to “Settings” and click it.
- Then, click “Video Player”
- Choose the video player that you have.
Congrats, you have integrated your external video player within the Swift Streamz app.
As you can see, Swift Streamz is a great solution if you need an app to be able to watch live TV for free. There are lots of channels available in a variety of categories, including news, kids, sports, and more.
Of course, since this player can access copyrighted or restricted content, you’ll want to make sure that you go through a VPN to access this content. There are several VPNs on the market. You’ll need to check some of the options out and choose one that works for your needs.