Last Updated on January 15, 2023
Swift Streamz is a free IPTV (internet protocol television) app that provides users with access to thousands of channels, including free live TV and VOD. Most of these are in SD quality. It is very similar to other IPTV apps such as TV Tap Pro and Live Net TV.
In this guide, we will explain how you can install swift streamz app on your Firestick/Fire TV.
This app provides you with access to channels in categories such as kids, news, international, movies, sports, music, and more. You can install swift streamz app on any Android OS, including the Amazon Firestick/Fire TV.
When you look, you’ll find that there are lots of IPTV options on the market and Swift Streamz is one of the best. It is a viable alternative to traditional cable. Of course, since it’s free, you’ll have to deal with buffering and there will be a limited number of live tv channels available.
Instructions to Install Swift Streamz APK on Firestick/Fire TV
Swift Streamz is an app that can be installed on a variety of streaming devices, including:
- Amazon Firestick/Fire TV
- Android TV boxes
- Android devices (phones, tablets, etc)
- NVIDIA Shield
Unfortunately, unlike many of the other IPTV services, this app does not have an M3U URL. Therefore, it cannot be used with IPTV players such as:
- Perfect Player
- IPTV Smarters
Install Downloader App First
The very first thing you must do is install Downloader app on your streaming device. You must do this so that you can sideload Swift Streamz APK onto your Firestick/Fire TV.
- Go to the home screen of your device and click on “Search/Find”.
- Type “Downloader” in the search bar.
- Choose the app from the results and click download.
- Allow app to install.
- Once installed, click “Open”.
- Return to Firestick/Fire TV home screen and click on “Settings”.
- In the settings menu, click “My Fire TV”.
- Choose “Developer Options” and click to authorize the installation of apps from unknown sources.
Install Swift Streamz on Firestick via Downloader App
Now that you have the Downloader app installed, it’s time to download and install the Swift Streamz app.
- Launch the Downloader app.
- On the left side menu, click “Browser” and type in this address: techbigs.com/swift-streamz.html
- Click “Go” to activate a search.
- Scroll down the page and click on “Download Now”. This will bring up a list of several versions of Swift Streamz.
- Choose the newest APK version of Swift Streamz and click “Download”.
- Wait for the app to download and then click “Install”.
- Once installation is complete, click “Done” and launch the app.
Congratulations, you have now installed Swift Streamz APK on your Firestick/Fire TV.
It’s important to note that before you use IPTV services, you might want to consider connecting to a VPN to shield your online activity. While we don’t suggest viewing restricted content, there’s no way to know what is and what isn’t when using an IPTV.
Highlights of Swift Stream App
There are several positive characteristics of Swift Streamz, including the following:
- 100% free
- International channels available
- Thousands of channels available (primarily SD quality)
- Major news channels available
- Easy to install via downloader app
- VOD options available
- VPN friendly
- Compatible with Firestick/Fire TV
- Popular sports tv channels, as well as PPV
Swift Streamz Channels
As mentioned, there are thousands of live tv channels available through Swift Streamz on firestick that are completely free to stream to your devices. You’ll find all the channels in a variety of categories, including:
- So much more!
In addition to the above, Swift Streamz on firestick also features some channels not included in some other services, including:
This app features thousands of live channels that are completely free to stream to any and all of your devices.
Using Swift Streamz: Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best things about Swift Streamz APK is that you can create a list of favorite channels. There are many of the Live TV apps that don’t offer this ability. Below we will outline the steps for doing this.
- Choose any channel and press/hold the “OK” button on your remote.
- A menu will pop up- click on “Add to Favorites”.
- A confirmation message: “Added to Favorites” will pop up on the screen.
- Go back to your home screen and, from the main menu, click on “Favorite Channels”
- If you wish to remove a channel from your list, simply click on the channel and then “Remove from Favorites”.
As you can see, it’s a fairly simple process to add and remove channels from your favorites list on your Swift Streamz app. This will help you to quickly reach your favorite programs without having to search for them.
Using Swift Streamz: Adding External Video Players
Another amazing feature of the Swift Streamz app is that you can add external video players. Below, we will explain how to do this:
- Open the Swift Streamz app.
- In the upper left corner, click on the menu icon.
- Scroll down the menu to “Settings” and click it.
- Then, click “Video Player”
- Choose the video player that you have.
Congrats, you have integrated your external video player within the Swift Streamz app.
As you can see, Swift Streamz is a great solution if you need an app to be able to watch live TV channels for free. There are lots of channels available in a variety of categories, including news, kids, sports, and more.
Of course, since this player can access copyrighted or restricted content, you’ll want to make sure that you go through a VPN to access this content. There are several VPNs on the market. You’ll need to check some of the options out and choose one that works for your needs.
See Similar Firestick Related Posts
Stream Channel 4 Live on Firestick
Channel 4 is one of the five major free-to-air television networks in the United Kingdom and is quite popular for its original TV shows, factual documentaries on current and past affairs, and telecasts of independent made-for-TV films. Channel 4 breaks their own previous records every year in terms of viewership, and this year is no exception.
Use SO Player on Firestick
The SO Player is a media player that will load content from an IPTV service and display it in a straightforward manner. The SO Player branding is displayed at the top, and the TV, Movies, Catch Up, EPG, and other options are displayed at the bottom. Please refer to the menu for more information on the content available.
Best IPTV Players for Firestick
Those who use a Fire TV device, especially the Firestick, have several decent IPTV players to choose from. Here are our picks of the best IPTV players for Firestick and other Fire TV devices. Make sure to go through all of them, as we have discussed every IPTV player in detail.
Watch CNN on Firestick
CNN is a news and information network that provides up-to-date coverage on the latest stories and can be found on many streaming services. Hulu, DirecTV Stream, YouTube TV, Spectrum TV, or Pluto TV Live Sling, Sling Orange, all carry CNN as a premium channel.
Hulu Not working on Firestick
If Hulu is not working on your Firestick, one of the solutions and fixes listed here will solve the Hulu streaming issues you have been facing. Also worth noting is that if you are using another Fire TV device (e.g., Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, FireTV Edition Smart TV / Soundbar), you can try out the listed solutions as well.
NFL RedZone on Firestick
NFL RedZone is a pay-TV channel associated with the NFL Network, and it’s offered by numerous cable and satellite TV providers. NFL RedZone is a special game-day exclusive broadcast, mainly offering a split-screen coverage of the SAF games, along with potential touchdowns and field goals whenever a team enters the red zone.
1. How do I install Streamz on FireStick?
- You can download the Downloader application from the Amazon App Store.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download the Downloader application.
- Select the Settings option in the main menu of your FireStick.
- Select My FireTV.
2. How do you watch live TV on FireStick?
To watch live TV on a FireStick, you will need to purchase an Amazon Prime subscription. This can be done through the Amazon website or by downloading the app onto your device. Once you have an account, download and open the app called Live Channels. You should then see channels that are streaming live content.
3. What is swift streams?
Swift Streamz is an app that can be installed on a variety of streaming devices, including, Amazon Firestick/FireTV, Android TV boxes, Android device, and Chromecast. This app provides you with access to channels in categories such as kids, news, international, movies, sports, music, and more.
4. How many channels are there in Swift Streamz?
5. Is Amazon fire stick in HD?
The Amazon Fire tv Stick is a device that can be plugged into your TV and used to stream content in HD.