Last Updated on January 9, 2023
Purely Wrestling is an essential add-on for any wrestling fan out there. It allows you to watch a variety of wrestling content on demand, all in one place. From live shows to the classics, Purely Wrestling allows you to watch it all.
However, to use Purely Wrestling, you have to install the add-on. You can watch the Purely Wrestling add-on on any device, as long as you know the way to install it.
Don’t worry if you don’t know how to install the Purely Wrestling Kodi Addon on any device. The process, along with tips and tricks, is what you will learn here today.
Is the Purely Wrestling Kodi Addon Free?
Like many other things on Kodi, Purely Wrestling is completely free. This add-on sources wrestling material from other places on the web but makes sure that every source is completely safe.
Purely Wrestling on Kodi has been ranked to be a completely safe add-on to use, so you don’t have to worry when you add it to your devices. It is a third-party application, so the installation process isn’t the easiest, but you will be able to use it easily in no time at all.
Installing Purely Wrestling onto Kodi
To install purely wrestling onto your Kodi device, there are a few steps that you must take. This is because Purely Wrestling is a third-party add-on and not something that can be automatically connected with Kodi.
Allow for Unknown Sources
The first step that you need to take on Kodi is to allow installation from unknown sources. Again, Purely Wrestling is a third-party add-on, so you will have to manually install it onto your device.
- First, you will need to launch Kodi and go to the settings. For Kodi applications that have the most recent updates, the settings will be in the top left corner.
- Once you hit the settings button, you will be taken to a screen with different system and settings options. At the bottom right of the screen, you will click on the button “System.”
- On the column to the left, you will see many different options. Near the bottom of the list, click “Add-ons.” Then, click “Unknown Sources” to flip the switch to a “true” setting.
- At this point, a warning screen will pop up saying that add-ons will be given access to the data you have stored on the device. This is just a warning that certain add-ons are risky and could damage your device. Purely Wrestling is completely safe, and you have nothing to worry about. Click “Yes,” to save your settings.
- Finally, go back to the main Add-ons screen and click “Update official add-ons from,” and select “any repositories.” This isn’t required, but to make the process as easy as possible, we highly recommend doing this step.
Downloading Crew Repo
Downloading Purely Wrestling involves downloading the Crew Repository, which is what hosts Purely Wrestling. This step is still super simple and won’t take much time at all. However, you will need this link: https://team-crew.github.io .This is the download link of the Crew Repo, which is what will allow your Kodi system to put Purely Wrestling onto your device.
- Go back to the main settings page where you first started the previous step. At the top left of the screen, there will be a large button called “File Manager.” Click that.
- Again, on the left side, there will be a column with different options. Click “Add Source” twice for the add file source screen to pop up. You will then want to click “none” in the box.
- This will take you to a spot where you can input your link. This is where you will put in https://team-crew.github.io. If you are doing this process on a phone, laptop, or tablet, you can easily copy and paste this link into the spot. However, if you are doing this process on a TV, you are likely going to have to hand-type the link in. At least it is a short and easy link.
- Double-check to make sure you have typed the link correctly before hitting “OK.”
Disclaimer – This site has no connection with the developers of the Crew Repository nor the source that hosts the URL.
- Once you have hit “OK” for the link, you can also name the link anything you want. We recommend choosing a name that makes sense with the source, such as The Crew or something related. That way, you don’t forget what you have downloaded on your Kodi, especially if this isn’t the only add-on you connect to your device.
- Go back to the second screen from this process and click “Add-ons,” which will be right next to “File Manager.” You will then see a list, and one of the selections will say, “Install from zip file.” You should click that. Again, you will get a similar warning message to the one you saw earlier. Click yes. Don’t worry, this process is still completely safe.
- Now, this is why it is important to have named the Crew file something you would recognize. Once you have clicked “Yes,” you will see a list of zip files that you can import. Look for the Crew Repo file that you named earlier and then click “OK.”
- From there, you just have to wait for the repo to be fully installed. You will receive a confirmation message near the top of your screen to inform you that the installation process is complete. From here, it’s time to focus on installing Purely Wrestling.
Installing the Purely Wrestling Addon
This is the final step of the process, and then you will get to enjoy all the wrestling shows and videos from your device.
- For the last time, head to the main settings page of Kodi and click “Add-ons.”
- Instead of installing from a zip file, you will now click “install from repository.” If you have several Repos, they will all show up here. You should see The Crew’s file that you recently installed with the chosen name you gave it. Click on that and then go to the bottom of the list and choose “Video add-ons.”
- You will now see all the add-on options that The Crew Repo has available. On this list, search until you see Purely Wrestling. The list should go in alphabetical order, making the add-on easier to find.
- Once you find it, click on it, and at the bottom right of the screen, click “Install.” Another screen will pop up that shows you the supporting add-ons that will be installed along with Purely Wrestling. These are all safe add-ons that will make the running of Purely Wrestling smoother and even safer. Go ahead and click “OK.”
Installing Purely Wrestling may take a little longer than stalling the Crew Repo, and you will see the installation progress next to the Purely Wrestling name. Again, you will receive a notification when it is done installing.
When you receive the installation complete notification, you can start up Purely Wrestling and get to watching. You have successfully installed the add-on and can enjoy all the new wrestling content available to you.
Kodi is a free media player that has open-source software.
Open-source software allows you to install different applications onto the media player and easily allows people to share content with each other. It allows you to both watch shows and listen to music, giving you the ultimate media experience.
Kodi is very versatile as it works on many different devices, from TVs to phones. It’s very easy to use as it has its own user interface allowing you to scroll through content as if you were using a streaming service. If there is any media-related thing you want to do on a device, there is a good chance that you can do it on Kodi.
Using Kodi is completely safe and legal as long as you aren’t using it to download and stream illegal content. There is a chance that you could download an add-on that isn’t good for your device, but with proper research, you won’t run into that issue. In fact, you won’t run into that issue with Purely Wrestling because it is a completely safe add-on.
Purely Wrestling on Kodi is Safe and Fun
Using Purely Wrestling on Kodi to watch wrestling content is a great way to add some more fun to your life without relying on sketchy pirating websites. However, when watching content from a free source, we always recommend installing a VPN on your device to ensure your device’s safety.
A VPN can be installed on any device, including your smart TV. VPNs can give you access to more content as well!
We hope you enjoy having the Purely Wrestling Addon on your chosen device. With Kodi, you can watch wrestling content on any device that you own, both big and small.