Last Updated on August 29, 2022
Cuco TV provides a limitless amount of TV shows and movies. This premium streaming service not only bridges the gap in the traditional way of viewing content with Firestick but also allows its users to do it with the simplest setup. The most attractive part about Cuco TV is that this amazingly designed app is free.
In this article, we will cover all the steps that you need to know about setting up Cuco TV on your Amazon Firestick and how to unlock all its perks.
- 1 How to Install Cuco TV APK on Amazon Firestick?
- 2 How to Use Cuco TV on Your Amazon Firestick?
- 3 How to Download Videos by Cuco TV?
- 4 What is Cuco TV?
- 5 Why Should You Use Cuco TV?
- 6 Is Cuco TV Safe and Virus-Free?
- 7 How to Speed Up Your Amazon Fire Stick?
- 8 Summary
How to Install Cuco TV APK on Amazon Firestick?
Although Cuco TV is not available on the app store, there is a perfectly safe and legal way to get it installed with the help of an official app. Here is the step-by-step guide to getting Cuco TV on your Firestick.
- Downloader is the tool you need to download Cuco TV. To install Downloader, go to the Firestick Home by pressing the home key on your remote
- Click on the Settings icon (the one with a gear symbol)
- Choose My Fire TV box
- Scroll down to Developer Options and open the tab
- Then, head to the App from Unknown Sources bar and switch it on
- Navigate back to the home page and tab the Find menu
- Type or use voice input to enter “Downloader” in the search bar
- The “Downloader” app you are looking for has an orange icon. It is normally displayed on top of the search result
- Click download and wait for the app to install. If you have enough storage and internet speed, the process should not take more than five minutes
- Open the app to start running it
Now, you are halfway through. Getting Downloader installed is the trickiest part before you have to change the settings rigorously for novice users. From this point forward, you are only a few small steps away from getting your Cuco TV up and running.
- Open the Downloader app. It will automatically ask you to allow access when you open it for the first time, choose Allow
- On the Home page, there is the search bar. On the bar, type cucotv.github.io and click the Go button
- Scroll down in the search result and you will see Download APK. Click it. Depending on your internet speed, this should take only a few minutes
- After the APK is downloaded, select the Install option
- Choose Done after the installation
- Delete the file to save extra space on your Firestick
- Hit Delete again when the confirmation box pop up
How to Use Cuco TV on Your Amazon Firestick?
Congratulations. You have just got yourself an impressive streaming app installed at your disposal. To help you get started, here are a few steps to configure Cuco TV.
- Launch your Cuco TV app and select the Get Started option
- There is a wide range of language selections. Choose the one that is suitable for you as the movie and TV show titles will change accordingly. You can change the language anytime. Hit Done once you have decided
- Select the type of device you are using. If you are on the Firestick, press the TV icon
- Hit the Allow option to let Cuco TV access all the files on your Firestick. Cuco TV is a media player that can play your local files. You should grant it access if you want to use the app to play local files
Just like that, your Cuco TV is ready. Thousands of the newest shows and movies are on the front tiled page. You can see what is trending. Alternatively, if you have something specific in mind, hit the magnifier icon and search for it.
How to Download Videos by Cuco TV?
As you remember, Cuco TV is brilliant because it allows users to download any high-quality video content onto their local device. You can revisit any episodes even when you are offline. This is the feature everyone needs when they go on vacation.
Besides, if you have an unstable internet connection, streaming in real-time can be a pain. With the help of an app called Real Debrid, users can download high-resolution videos for viewing without any laggy issues. The local media files are stored on your device.
Hence, you do need to make sure you have enough space and regularly remove files that you no longer need. Having a clustered folder will drag the speed behind, aside from the bad internet connection.
- Open the Cuco TV app on your Firestick
- At the top right corner, you will find the Setting menu (the gear icon). Click on it
- Scroll down till you see Real Debrid and select the option
- A Prompted code will pop up. Copy the code or write it down somewhere for later use
- Head to https://real-debrid.com/device on any browser on your phone or computer
- Type in the code and click continue
- You have now successfully completed the authorization process and your Cuco TV is now integrated with Real Debrid
You need a Real Debrid account to enjoy the service. Creating an account is free and simple. Visit https:real-debrid.com and follow the signup process. The only limitation of this free app is that you can only use it between 6 am to 12 pm each day.
Otherwise, users have to pay a subscription premium to enjoy the full features of Real Debrid. It is up to you if you want to upgrade the plan but it is recommended that you try out the free version first as it is sufficient for most users.
After installing Real Debrid on Cuco TV, you don’t need to do anything else. All the downloadable videos will automatically have a link generated. You can download them by clicking on those links.
What is Cuco TV?
Cuco TV offers quality streaming services for free. It is one of the latest and greatest online streaming platforms with a great variety of content. Viewers can stream a vast amount of the newest shows and movies through it.
Since Cocu TV is a third-party application that is not officially available on the Firestick app store, you need to bypass the system a bit before you can use it alongside other apps.
There are no subscription charges. Everything is free. Users can download the content onto their device to watch without the internet if you pair it with the correct downloading service like Real Debrid.
Why Should You Use Cuco TV?
In essence, Cuco TV is an app that scrapes the web for streaming links that are playable on your Firestick. It saves you the time and energy to vet out each link online. Thus, users can avoid scamming sites to protect their security. Other than that, here are the reasons you should choose Cuco TV as your streaming app.
What’s even more exciting than being a free app is that it is also ad-free. It sounds too good to be true but that’s the magic with Cuco TV. The unskippable ads are torture. Studies have found that an average American watches 4,000 to 10,000 ads per day in their daily activities. Cuco’s ad-free service is an absolute dream come true.
Amazingly designed UI
The UI is very intuitive even for the least technological family member. Your favorite movies and soap opera are just a click away from you. Cuco TV is designed to be family-friendly. You don’t have to help out the youngest or the oldest members to learn how to use Cuco TV. Its layout is clean to use.
Cuco TV offers HD streaming for users with speedy internet. However, if you are less well connected, the platform automatically switches to an SD quality resolution to allow for a smooth flow.
Presence of Subtitles in Many Languages
In this international society, there are lots of multilingual households. Or if you are picking up a foreign language, watching shows with different subtitles is what you need. All the shows come with several language selections. You will never feel something is lost in translation in a foreign movie again.
Is Cuco TV Safe and Virus-Free?
Cuco TV is 100% safe to use. It is a legit app with zero risk of viruses if you follow the steps above to install it. It doesn’t collect your personal data so it guarantees privacy. However, streaming online these days can be dangerous as you are exposing your IP address. Using a VPN at all times is always a genius option to shield yourself from online attacks. Also, your browsing cannot be traced with the use of a VPN.
How to Speed Up Your Amazon Fire Stick?
Streaming takes up a lot of internet speed. Occasionally, you will notice that your device is struggling even though your broadband service provider swears your connection is up to standards. If you have been suffering from a delay or choppy playback, it means there could be some internal issues you need to fix on your Firestick.
1. Restart/Reboot Your Firestick
The quickest way to speed up your Firestick is to restart or reboot it. It closes everything running in the background that eats up your RAM and storage. When you open an app, some background data will keep running even after you have closed it. Restarting your Firestick regularly ensures your speed is not compromised by the useless background data.
2. Remove Unwanted Apps
Deleting unused apps can free up storage space in your Firestick. These apps occupy the limited RAM in the device. They slow down the general app performance and result in a laggy stream.
3. Delete Cache
Existing apps constantly build up caches. It is inevitable and users have to manually clear caches from time to time.
- Go to Setting
- Choose Applications. Scroll down until you see Manage Installed Applications. Click on it
- Select the app you want to clean
- Click Clear Cache
4. Factory Reset
This should only be the last resort as this step removes all your existing apps and configurations. The process is irreversible. Factory resetting the Firestick frees up all its storage space as if it’s new. Hence, it guarantees to improve its performance.
- To do that, click on the settings icon on your home screen
- Click My Fire TV at the bottom left
- Scroll to Reset to Factory Defaults and select it
- Press Confirm
Finally, if none of the above options work, it sounds like your Firestick is having some other issues that require a checkup. Contact Amazon or the retailer you bought it from to check for the warranty. Send it in for inspection so you can locate the culprit.
Cuco TV is an incredible platform for offline and online streaming of high-quality video. It’s a must-have for your Firestick library. Bookmark this guide for easy access to the app that will change your entertainment unit.