Last Updated on February 6, 2023
BeeTV is a popular Android app that allows users to stream their favorite shows and movies on demand in the comfort of their own homes. BeeTV is a great way to access tons of exciting media content and can be downloaded to a variety of different streaming devices.
One of the best aspects of BeeTV is that the app is completely compatible with the Amazon FireStick streaming device. This allows users to access much more than the standard content available on downloaded apps on the Amazon FireStick.
Think of the BeeTV app as an expansion pack to the content available on the Amazon FireStick. It allows users to experience more and have a wider library of media content and entertainment.
But for many people, the issue is not about deciding which type of app to download on their Amazon FireStick. The issue is figuring out how to download the app they want altogether. Luckily, it is very easy and simple to download BeeTV on your Amazon FireStick.
In this article, you will get an in-depth step-by-step on how to install the BeeTV APK on your Amazon FireStick streaming device. By the end of this article, you will have all the information you need to successfully download the BeeTV app on your Amazon FireStick and access its content!
Please read on and discover how to download BeeTV today.
How to Download BeeTV APK on Your Amazon Firestick
First, we will talk about how to download the BeeTV APK on your Amazon FireStick streaming device. Because BeeTV is considered a third-party app, it has to be downloaded in a very specific way onto an Amazon FireStick.
You will not find a BeeTV app in the place where you can download streaming apps onto your Amazon FireStick. You will have to do something called “sideloading” the BeeTV app to your Amazon FireStick.
Although this lingo may sound strange and confusing, it is doable even if you have no experience with downloading apps on the Amazon FireStick. People who are considered bad at technology could even do this! Do not get stressed out about this because you are capable of handling it.
Preparing Your Amazon FireStick for Sideloading
To sideload a third-party app onto an Amazon FireStick device, you have to make sure that you have the proper equipment and software to do it successfully. Please continue reading to find out how to prepare your Amazon FireStick so that you can sideload BeeTV onto it.
If you know for sure that you already have the Downloader app or another sideloading app installed and enabled on your FireStick TV device, then you can ignore this part and continue to the BeeTV installation section. If you do not have the Downloader app or another type of side loading app installed and enabled, please read the section thoroughly and follow the instructions.
The first step to downloading the BeeTV app onto your Amazon FireStick is to install the Downloader on your FireStick device. Downloader is an app that you can use to sideload other apps onto an Amazon FireStick. If you do not already have the Downloader app installed, follow these instructions to install the Downloader app on your Amazon FireStick.
1. Firstly, navigate to the “find” button on the FireStick home screen.
2. From there, scroll to the search button.
3. In the search window type in the word Downloader.
4. When you see the Downloader app in the search results, scroll to it and click on it.
5. Once you have selected the Downloader app, it will give you instructions on your TV screen on how to complete the installation of the app.
6. Next, you will need to enable the Downloader app so that it can begin sideloading third-party apps. To do this, return to the home screen of your Amazon FireStick TV and click on the Settings button on the right side of the screen.
7. Once that window has opened, scroll down to where it says “My Fire TV.” Click that box.
8. Once you have opened up that new window, click on the option that says “developer options.”
9. Next, click on the option that says “install unknown apps.”
10. Now, you will see the Downloader app on a list of apps. Scroll to it and click on it. Here you need to turn on the Downloader app.
Now the Downloader app has been completely installed and enabled. Once the Downloader app is fully installed on your FireStick TV, you can begin to sideload BeeTV and other third-party apps onto your Amazon FireStick device!
You can also read our installation guide for Apollo Group TV, Trakt TV, Terrarium TV on Amazon Firestick.
Installing BeeTV on Your Firestick
In this section, we will give you two options on how to download and install the BeeTV app on your Amazon FireStick device. There are two methods that you can use to download BeeTV onto your FireStick. One is using the Downloader app, which you learned how to install earlier, and the other is installing the BeeTV app using ES File Explorer.
The reason that you need the Downloader app or you need to go through ES File Explorer is because Amazon FireStick devices do not allow direct file downloads from a browser. This requires that users use an additional supporting app for sideloading.
The first method we will teach you how to do is installing the TV on your Amazon FireStick device using the Downloader app.
Installing BeeTV Using the Downloader App
To install bee TV using the Downloader app, please follow the following instructions.
1. First, open the Downloader app on your Amazon Fire TV and select the Home tab.
2. Next, click the URL search bar on the screen.
3. Into the URL search bar, type in FireSticktricks.com/bee and then scroll to the go button and select it.
4. You will have to wait while the Downloader app downloads the BeeTV APK onto your Amazon FireStick device. There will be a progress bar showing you how much longer the file will take to download, and the amount of storage that it is taking up.
5. When the BeeTV app has been downloaded, a window will appear asking you if you want to install the application on your device.
6. Simply scroll down to the bottom right of the screen and select the button that says “install.”
7. Now, give your device about a minute or two to install the BeeTV app onto your Amazon FireStick. There will be a progress bar on this window indicating an approximation for how much longer the installation will take.
Once the BeeTV app has been completely installed, a notification will appear and confirm that the app has been fully downloaded and installed onto your Amazon FireStick device.
8. From here, simply scroll down to the button that says “open” to start using the BeeTV app immediately.
9. Or scroll to the button that says “done” to leave the window.
If you select the button that says done, you will be taken back to the Downloader app window where it will tell you it successfully downloaded the BeeTV app. It will ask you whether you want to install it, which you already have, delete it, or just click done.
Since the app is already installed on your device, you can ignore the install button. If you want to free up some more space on your FireStick, then select the delete button. This will delete the BeeTV APK file, which will free up more space on your Amazon FireStick.
While you do not have to delete the BeeTV APK file, it is recommended that you do. This is because the Amazon FireStick does not have a huge amount of storage. Therefore, deleting the BeeTV APK file can increase the amount of space that you have left on your device.
Deleting the BeeTV APK file will not delete the app from your Amazon FireStick TV device. The app is already installed. Deleting the APK file is like deleting the process in which the app was installed.
Installing BeeTV on an Amazon FireStick Device Using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is the other way that you can download the BeeTV app onto your Amazon FireStick. However, it should be noted that the ES File Explorer costs $9.99 per month to sideload apps onto an Amazon FireStick device.
While it used to be free, it is no longer. This is why many people prefer to use the Downloader app instead because it is just as good and it is free. If you installed the BeeTV app using the Downloader app method that we spoke about earlier, then you do not need to do this. This is simply an alternative method of side loading and installing the BeeTV app onto an Amazon FireStick.
ES File Explorer is a very popular app to sideload other apps onto an Amazon FireStick device. It works as both a third-party sideloading app and a file manager, which many people find extremely attractive.
To install the BeeTV APK onto your Amazon FireStick device:
- Go to the home screen of the Amazon FireStick interface.
- Go to the button that says “find,” and then select the search bar.
- From here, search ES File Explorer and install the app.
- Scroll over to the settings button and select it.
- Next, scroll to the tab that says “My Fire TV” and click it.
- Next, scroll to “developer options” and select it.
- Then scroll to “install unknown apps” and select ES File Explorer.
- Here, enable the ES File Explorer app.
Now that you have enabled the ES File Explorer app on the Amazon FireStick TV device, you can install the BeeTV app onto your FireStick using the ES File Explorer app. To install the BeeTV app using ES File Explorer, you will first need to open and run the ES File Explorer app.
- On the right side of the ES File Explorer app, you will see a variety of app or function options.
- Scroll down until you find the app that says Downloader. Select the Downloader app.
- Once you have selected the Downloader app, scroll to the button on the bottom of the window that says “new.”
- Here, a little dialogue window will show up.
- Into the window titled “path,” type in https://www.FireSticktricks.com/bee.
- Into the window titled name, type in Bee.
You can put anything you want into the name window, but most people choose to title the app Bee or BeeTV so that they know what it is when they use it and go to search for it.
- Whenever you are ready to begin downloading the app, select download now.
The ES File Explorer app will take a couple of minutes to download the BeeTV APK file. Please note that slower internet speeds will take longer for the ES File Explorer app to download the BeeTV APK file and faster internet speeds will reduce the time.
- When the file has completed its download, a little window will pop up alerting you that the download was successful.
- At the bottom of the window, there will be two buttons, one titled open folder, and the other titled open file.
- Click on “open file.”
- Another window will pop up, prompting you to install the BeeTV app on the ES File Explorer prompt.
- Scroll to the button on the right-hand corner that says install and select it.
- Once you click install, the page will redirect you to the installation window.
- Scroll over to the bottom right of the window and select install to begin the installation of the BeeTV app. There will be a progress bar on the window showing you how much longer the installation will take.
When the installation is complete, the window will change from a progress bar to a message telling you that the app has been successfully installed.
- From here, scroll down to the button that says done in the lower right-hand corner to open the app later.
- To open the BeeTV app immediately and run it from that window, click open.
Just like with the Downloader app, you can click done and then delete the APK file from your FireStick device so that you can save storage space. You do not have to do this though.
Accessing and Using the BeeTV App on Amazon Firestick
To use the BeeTV app on your Amazon FireStick, you will need to access it from the interface titled “your apps and channels.” In this tab, you will find a list of all of your downloaded and installed apps, including BeeTV.
You can move the apps from this tab into your home screen by making it one of your primary entertainment apps. To move the BeeTV app onto your home screen, follow the instructions below.
First, hold down the home button on the remote of your Fire TV Stick remote for around five seconds or so. A window will appear and from there, select the button that says apps.
Next, you need to scroll down and highlight the BeeTV app from the selection of apps. Do not press the select button, otherwise, the app will run. Instead, click the menu key on your Fire TV remote.
Then, scroll to “move” on the lower right-hand corner of the window. You can then use the navigation pad to move the BeeTV app icon around to the top 3 rows of your Amazon TV home screen interface. When you are ready to put the app down in the spot you have found, press select on your remote to place it.
Once you are done, navigate back to the Fire TV home screen where you will find the BeeTV app where you selected to place it!
Concerns With BeeTV on Amazon Firestick
The main issue with installing the BeeTV app on the Amazon FireStick is the issue of streaming copyrighted content from the app. While the app itself may not care, the government does. Both ISPs and the government are constantly monitoring online activity, which means that accessing copyrighted media through your Fire TV can get you into some serious legal trouble.
While we cannot rewrite the laws, it is best to avoid streaming any content that you know is copyrighted. To prevent any mistakes are slip-ups, install a VPN on your FireStick device to mask your IP address. While we are not condoning violating copyright laws by any means, a VPN will protect you in case you make a mistake and accidentally stream something that violates copyright law.
Overall, it is very simple and easy to install BeeTV on your Amazon FireStick. Whichever method you choose to use will work perfectly fine. Installing a VPN is a great way to protect yourself from any mistakes or accidents. We hope that you enjoy streaming all the amazing content on BeeTV and enjoy your Amazon FireStick device!