Last Updated on June 21, 2022
There are many ways to make watching shows even more enjoyable than ever before. One of these ways is putting the show apps right onto your TV so you can watch them on a big screen. You can do this with a Fire Stick, also known as Amazon Fire TV.
FuboTV is a great app to add to your watching experience. This app has shows from Disney to live sports coverage on ESPN. It is a very simple process to add this app to your Fire Stick. As long as you are in the United States, Canada, or Spain, you can use FuboTV.
Here, we’ll be talking about how to add FuboTV to your Fire Stick using the method that works for the United States. With Canada or Spain, they have their own ways of setting FuboTV up on a Fire Stick.
If you don’t live in any of the above countries, don’t fret just yet. There is still the option of installing FuboTV using a VPN. With a VPN, you can watch FuboTV anywhere around the world. Make sure to set up your VPN on the United States connection for the easiest process.
Steps to Install FuboTV on a Fire Stick
What You Will Need
There are three main things that you will need to put FuboTV onto an Amazon Fire Stick:
- A Fire Stick: If you’re here, you should already have one of these, but if not, you can buy them online or anywhere that you would buy electronic devices.
- A FuboTV account: If you have yet to set up a FuboTV account, we will be going in-depth on how to create one. Don’t worry, the process is super easy.
- A television: This is what you’ll have your Amazon Fire Stick set up to and what you will be watching FuboTV on. Though, with FuboTV, you aren’t limited to the TV. You can watch shows on the app anywhere, anytime.
Download FuboTV from the Amazon App Store
If you have an Amazon Fire Stick, then you should be very familiar with using the Amazon app store. Here is where you download all the different kinds of apps, including streaming services, that you could want on your Fire Stick. In the United States, FuboTV is included in the Amazon app stores list of available streaming services to use.
If you are relying on a VPN or are in Canada or Spain, there will be an extra step in the beginning. First, you’ll want to make sure that your Fire Stick is set up to download apps from unknown sources. This will allow you to download the necessary app to get FuboTV onto your Fire Stick.
You’ll want to download the downloader app that will allow you to put in a specific link that will allow you to download FuboTV.
With this method, the screen will prompt you to ask if this app can have access to files. While this sounds pretty scary, FuboTV is completely safe to download with this method.
Once you have your connection set up or if you are in the United States, you are ready to take the following steps:
- The first thing you should do is open up the Amazon App store. This is where the start of this downloading process will take place.
- Go to the search and type in FuboTV. If you don’t know what this app looks like, the design is an orange background with “FuboTV” written in the middle. You can’t miss it. If you don’t see it and are using a VPN, make sure to check which connection you are on.
- Click on this app and click either “get” or “download.” Now, you have to wait until the downloading is complete. This shouldn’t take more than a few minutes. If you have bad Wi-Fi, you may have to wait longer for the download to be complete.
- Once FuboTV is installed, click on it again and click “open.”
Putting FuboTV onto Your Fire Stick
Now that you have it downloaded through Amazon, you have to actually put the app onto the Fire Stick. This is essentially just accessing the app through your Fire Stick.
- Go to the home of your Fire Stick and click on “apps.”
- You’ll be taken to your list of apps. You’ll want to find FuboTV amongst your apps list and select it.
- This will launch the app.
Creating a FuboTV Account
To use FuboTV, you have to have an account for it. If you know you have a FuboTV account, then all you have to do now is long into it.
If you don’t have a FuboTV account, you will want to make one. Why have the app if you can’t use it?
To create your FuboTV account:
- Go to fubo.tv/signup.
- This will take you through a step-by-step process for setting up your account.
- Make sure you use a valid email address as this is important to pay for your account and to get all the necessary information that you need.
- Also, make sure that your zip code is correct and make a password that is both strong and one that you will remember.
- Then, after you fill in the first set of information, you have to choose your plan. There are several different options, all with their own special set of features that you will get from them.
FuboTV plan options
This plan is $65 a month and is the most basic version of FuboTV. You get access to 100 different channels and the ability to save your favorite shows for up to 250 hours. You can watch on three screens at once and stream over 130 events in 4K.
This plan is $70 a month. With this plan, you now have 1000 hours of storage to save shows on and can watch on 10 screens at once.
The elite plan is $80 a month. Now, you have 160 channels, with 40 additional sports and entertainment channels. All this and the other features that both the starter and pro plan have to offer.
This plan is $33 a month and is meant for Spanish-speaking sports fans. This package has 36 channels and includes CONMEBAL qualifier matches. With this plan, you have 250 hours of favorite show storage and can watch on three screens at once.
This plan is paid in 3-month segments for $99 every 3 months. However, this plan also isn’t compatible with most add-ons.
There are many add-ons that you can put onto your FuboTV plan. These add-ons can range anywhere from an extra $3 a month to an extra $20 a month. From showtime to extra sports channels, you can customize your plan to suit all of your/your family’s needs.
FuboTV has so much to offer, here are just some of the channels that you can watch with some of the plans. Not every channel in the list will be a part of the standard plan. Always make sure to check the plan option you are going for to know what you’ll be getting.
- Several News Stations
- The Food Network
- And over 100 more channels are available
Once you have your plan and any add-ons selection, you have to put in your billing information so that you can pay for everything. Just follow what the website has you do and make sure you accept the terms of service. Finally, once everything is good to go, select “start watching.” That way, you now officially have a FuboTV account to use on your Fire Stick.
With your set-up account, you can put your new login information into the FuboTV app. Then, you are good for watching all the shows that you now have access to. If you ever decide that you want to add more add-ons or that you want to change your plan, go back on the FuboTV website to make changes to your account.
Now You Have FuboTV on your Amazon Fire Stick
After following all the steps above, whether you had already set up your FuboTV account or not, you have all the information you need to watch your favorite shows on the big screen. FuboTV has so much to offer, from kids’ shows to sports to entertainment that the whole family will enjoy.
FuboTV on a Fire Stick can easily replace the need for a normal cable. If you are looking for a cheaper alternative for watching all your favorite shows, using FuboTV on your Fire Stick is a great option. Having the ability to customize your plan makes sure that you will be getting your money’s worth.
Having a Fire Stick allows you to have access to all of your favorite streaming services and shows all in one area. Having the ability to watch your favorite shows on the big screen, and several screens at once, makes entertainment more fun for the whole family.
Whether it’s gathering around to watch a movie together or being able to watch your favorite show while the kids are watching a show, everyone can get what they want.