Last Updated on June 21, 2022
These days streaming is super popular, and the Fire Stick is a lot of people’s go-to method for streaming. However, paying for all the different streaming apps available can be very costly in the long run. CyberFlix is an application that allows you to stream TV shows and movies for free and they have a constantly updating library.
However, you cannot download CyberFlix on the App Store. You will need to install the application using an exterior application.
Step 1 – Enable unknown apps on the Fire Stick
The first thing you will need to do to download CyberFlix is to make it so you can download apps that are not located on the App Store. The reason that CyberFlix is not available on the App Store is due to piracy issues.
If you have concerns about the legal consequences of piracy, you may want to avoid downloading the CyberFlix app. A VPN is something to consider purchasing if you want to use CyberFlix.
How do you enable unknown apps on the Fire Stick? Listed below are the instructions.
- Go to the Fire Stick home screen
- From the home screen, select “Settings”
- Under the settings tab, select “My Fire TV”
- Once in the “My Fire TV” tab, select “Developer Options”
- Under the “Developer Options” tab there will be an option called “Apps from Unknown Sources”
- Select the “Apps from Unknown Sources” option to turn it on
- There will be a pop-up screen to confirm that you wish to turn on this option
- Click “Turn On” to confirm
Once you have your developer options set properly, you may continue with the process. It is impossible to install CyberFlix without enabling apps from unknown sources. This will also allow you to download other apps that are unavailable on the App Store.
Step 2 – Get the Downloader application
Now that developer options are set up the way you need them to be, you can go ahead and find the Downloader application. This application is necessary for downloading CyberFlix on the Fire Stick.
How to find the Downloader application
- Go back to the home screen of your Fire Stick
- Go to the “Find” tab on the home screen
- Under the find tab, click on “Search”
- Type “Downloader” into the search bar and search
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the Fire Stick home screen
- Click the setting icon in the upper right corner
- Once in the settings menu, click on “My Fire TV”
- Under the “My Fire TV” tab, go back to “Developer Options”
- Click on “Install Unknown Apps” in the developer options menu
- Scroll down to the orange Downloader app option and switch it from off to on
That is how you install the Downloader app that is required for installing CyberFlix. The Downloader app is necessary because in the next steps you will need to enter the URL of the website to download CyberFlix.
Step 3 – Download CyberFlix
The Downloader application works differently than the App Store. You will not be able to just search for CyberFlix in a search bar and download it like that. Below explains how to install CyberFlix using the Downloader application.
- Open the Downloader application
- Click the box on the right side of the screen to enter the website URL
- Using the onscreen keyboard, type in www.Fire Sticktricks.com/cf
- Make sure the URL is typed correctly
- Select “Go”
- Wait for a few minutes for the download to complete
- Once downloaded, the installation process will begin
Step 4 – Install CyberFlix
Now that the application is downloaded, you can begin the installation process. Here is how to complete the installation process for CyberFlix.
- When prompted, click “Install” after the app is downloaded
- Wait for a few minutes for the application to install
- You will see a confirmation window once installed
- Click “Done”
- When prompted, click “Delete” – this will not delete the app, just the unnecessary files associated with it
- Confirm that you want to delete these files
How to use CyberFlix once it is installed
Another barrier to figuring out how to use CyberFlix is the fact that CyberFlix will not show up on your Fire Stick home screen as your other apps do. CyberFlix also doesn’t have its built-in video player anymore, so you will need to download an external app to stream on this service.
Installing an external video player
To play any videos on CyberFlix you will need to download an external video player. CyberFlix does not have a built-in video player already installed into the application. Listed below are instructions on downloading an external video player.
- Open the Downloader app again – you won’t be able to get the proper video player on the App Store either
- Just like when you CyberFlix, use the same URL bar to enter the video player URL
- Enter Fire Sticktricks.com/mx into the URL search bar and click “Go”
- Wait for the app to install onto your Fire Stick
Now that both CyberFlix and the video player are installed, you can go ahead and start streaming your free content. There is a huge library of content you will be allowed to choose from on CyberFlix.
How to use CyberFlix on the Fire Stick
Finding the CyberFlix app can seem confusing at first because it will not be located on the home page. Any apps that are downloaded from an unknown source onto the Fire Stick will not be able to be found on the home screen. Listed below are instructions on finding the location of the CyberFlix app after it is installed.
- Hold down the home button on the Fire Stick remote until a shortcut menu appears
- Select the “Apps” button. This will be the first option that shows up in the shortcut menu
- At the bottom of the apps screen, you will see the CyberFlix application
- Click the app to open it
Once the app is open, you will be presented with the different options to play your video. Below explains how to start streaming.
- Select “MX Player” from the list of options that pop up
- On the next window that pops up, click “Accept”
- Navigate the home screen to watch shows that are trending
- Open the menu in the upper left corner to sort through the whole CyberFlix library
- Enjoy your stream!
CyberFlix is easy to install, it is just done a different way to how you would traditionally download an application. Knowing this method is handy whenever you want to download a streaming service that isn’t available on the App Store. Just be aware of what you choose to install and make sure the links you use are safe. CyberFlix has a massive library of content to choose from.
If you do decide to download and stream on CyberFlix on your Fire Stick, it would be a good idea to install a VPN onto your Fire Stick also. This can be a safe option to help protect yourself from piracy laws, depending on where you are located.
Piracy laws vary from country to country. Always keep yourself aware of piracy laws regarding content streaming in the country that you reside in.