Last Updated on October 19, 2021
If you haven’t heard of it, you should know that the Lime Player is a powerful and advanced video player app that is made for android devices. You can use this app to play music and videos. It is capable of playing high-def videos and supports a variety of different formats.
Additionally, the Lime Player will also play movies and TV shows without any interruptions. This app is really easy to download and install and is very user-friendly. It uses hardware acceleration, which means it easily plays HD content with subtitles.
Download and Install Lime Player
There are two methods for downloading and installing Lime Player to your Amazon Firestick.
- Install using Downloader app
- Install using Apps2Fire app
We will explore both of these options below to help you decide which one is best for you.
Installing Lime Player on Firestick
As mentioned, there are two methods for installing Lime Player on Amazon Firestick. You can use the Downloader app or the Apps2Fire app.
Method 1: Using the Downloader App
In this section, we will explain how to install Lime Player to your Firestick or Amazon Fire TV. There are several apps on the market that can increase the entertainment value that your Firestick has.
Lime Player is a very important app for streaming videos. Here’s how you can install it to your Firestick via the Downloader app.
- Start by opening your Firestick and connecting to the internet.
- Find “Settings” on the menu and click on it.
- Under “Settings”, click on “My Fire TV”. This will bring you to the list of options available on your TV.
- Find “Developer Options” in this menu and click on it.
- Locate where it says “Apps from Unknown Sources” and activate permissions to download those types of apps.
- Back out of that, back to the home screen of your Firestick.
Now that you have activated permissions to download apps from unknown sources, it’s time to open the Downloader app. If you don’t already have it, you’ll need to go to the Amazon store and download it. Visit the app store and search for “Downloader” then, click “Download” to get it to your device.
Once the app download is complete, you can open Downloader and enter the following URL into the search box: bit.ly/limeapk. This will take you to the Lime Player download where you will be able to sideload the app to your Firestick.
Click “Go” to start the download. Once it has completed the download process, you will be prompted to install the Lime Player. Click Install to start the process of installation and once that is done, go back to your files and delete the APK. You don’t have much storage room on your Firestick, so you don’t want to clutter it with files you don’t need.
Find the app in your menu and open it so that you can start using it to stream your favorite movies, TV shows, and videos.
Method 2: Using the Apps2Fire App
We looked at how to install Lime Player via the Downloader app above. Now let’s explore how to install it via the Apps2Fire app.
Start by installing the Apps2Fire app to your device and get your IP address set up on the Apps2Fire app. To do this, open the app and click on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
From there, click on “Setup” and enter the IP address of your Firestick. Then, download POPTV APK and install.
At this point, you are done and will be able to use the app to stream your favorite content.
Of course, if you would prefer not to use either of these methods or if you are installing on a different device than a Firestick, there are some other options as outlined below:
- On your device, visit the Google Play Store. In the search bar, type “Lime Player.”
- From the list of results, choose the one that says “Lime Player App” and click “Install.”
- Navigate back to the homepage of the Google Play store and type “Apps2Fire” and search.
- Open the Apps2Fire page and click “Install”.
- Then, go to the settings on your Firestick and click on Developer Options.
- Turn on ABD debugging and allow applications from unknown sources.
- At this point, open your Apps2Fire and enter the IP address of your device and search for “Local apps.”
- Click “Install” and it will download the app to your device.
What is a Firestick?
Let’s take a moment to go into what a Firestick is and how it works to make sure you make the most out of your device. It is a USB stick that allows users to connect to the internet and easily watch TV programs.
Due to technological advancements in recent years, we are now able to watch HD channels through a variety of service providers. Firestick also offers this capability.
Benefits of Lime Player
- Stream videos, movies, TV and more
- App supports all formats
- Can play high definition video like HD and 4k
Simply plug the Firestick into the USB port of your HDTV and you can begin to enjoy the wide variety of channels offered by Firestick. However, it doesn’t stop there. You can download additional apps, such as Lime Player, to watch additional movies, content, and more.
Lime Player is available on Showbox and allows you to enjoy streaming videos, movies, TV shows, and more online. This app supports all formats and plays high-definition video including 4K.
Showbox has recently undergone some updates and recommends that users download and install this player now from the app store of your device.
Below, we will explain more about installing and using Lime Player on Firestick.
As you can see, it’s fairly easy to install the Lime Player to your Firestick. Additionally, it is easy to download to other devices, including your PC. The Lime Player may also be used to stream offline videos as well. Many users find this beneficial. This player is capable of streaming HD videos and even 4k. It also supports subtitles. This is an all-around great media player for your Firestick.