In this article, we will show you How to Install and activate Beachbody On Demand on FireStick. We will also explain step by step process to use Beachbody On Demand app on your Fire TV Stick.
It is quite essential to stay in shape during these troubled times. While you can watch home workout videos on YouTube, you do also need additional advice from professional fitness trainers, which is where Beachbody On Demand comes in.
Beachbody, a famous supplier of exercise DVDs and food supplements, has its own on-demand streaming service named Beachbody On Demand. The service is available on several platforms (e.g., Apple TV, Roku, Android, iOS) and has received thousands of positive feedbacks from beginners and fitness enthusiasts.
Beachbody On Demand is also available for Fire TV devices, which means you can install it on your Firestick as well. To learn more about the service and set up Beachbody’s official on-demand streaming app on Firestick, make sure to go through this guide until the end.
What does Beachbody On Demand offer?
Beachbody On Demand is a subscription-based video streaming service with a focus on delivering fitness-centric content. The parent company Beachbody LLC is already well-known for its workout programming, and a Beachbody On Demand subscription gives you access to all the programs.
The streaming library consists of several workouts that take around half an hour or less to complete, with or without the need for fitness equipment. You can choose from hundreds of different workouts as per your preference, whether it’s cardio, yoga, mixed martial arts, or strength and muscle training, meditation, dance, or additional short workouts.
Alongside complete fitness series, the app’s program selector can also help you mix and match different workouts to create a personalized fitness program.
Tough workouts should also be accompanied by healthy meal charts for effective results, which is why Beachbody On Demand also offers nutrition plans, advanced meal prep tips, and healthy cooking shows, such as Introduction to Nutrition, 2B Mindset, Ultimate Portion Fix, Mindset Menu, The Monthly Fix, etc. Premium nutrition programs are available for standalone purchase as well.
With a Beachbody On Demand subscription, you get access to Beachbody’s flagship home exercise programs hosted by world-class trainers, including Tony Horton, Jericho McMatthews, Chalene Johnson, Joel Freeman, Sagi Kalev, etc.
If you didn’t know, Tony Horton is the creator of P90X, one of the most popular fitness video series ever made. P90X and its sequels are also available in Beachbody On Demand’s streaming library.
In the US, a Beachbody On Demand subscription is available in three different tiers, which are Quarterly ($39), Semi-Annual ($59), and Annual ($99).
- Beachbody On Demand provides hundreds of workout programs that help you meet your fitness goals.
- The Fire TV app has an intuitive interface, offering straightforward navigation to your favorite workout and nutrition programs on the service.
- You can toggle on closed captioning and choose between several audio tracks in different languages.
- In select workout programs, you can use the workouts modifiers without pausing the video.
- All you need is a BOD subscription to access Beachbody’s vast catalog of flagship fitness programming.
How to Install Beachbody On Demand on Firestick?
Beachbody On Demand officially supports the Fire TV platform. Here’s how you can install it on your Firestick:
- On the Fire TV home screen, move up to the navigational tabs section, and highlight the magnifying glass icon (Search).
- Now press the Voice button on your Firestick remote and search for the “Beachbody On Demand” You can also opt to type the name of the app manually using the virtual keyboard.
- Select Beachbody On Demand from the list of instant suggestions on the search page.
- Next, scroll over to the Apps & Games category on the following results page, and click the Beachbody On Demand app logo.
- Click Get on the Appstore page. The app will begin downloading.
Once Beachbody On Demand is installed on Firestick, you can return to your Fire TV home screen and go down to Your Apps & Channels category to launch the app.
If the app doesn’t show up under the category, then scroll all the way to the right end and click See All. At the bottom of the expanded list, you should find the Beachbody On Demand app.
How to Sign up for a Beachbody On Demand Subscription?
To get access to Beachbody On Demand’s workout streaming library, you will have to sign up for a subscription first. The following steps will show you how to do it:
- First, open a browser tab on your PC or smartphone and visit beachbodyondemand.com.
- Click the Sign-Up button, then click Select under your preferred membership plan.
- Now fill up the account creation form carefully, followed by your billing address and credit card information.
Once you successfully verify your credit card info, you will receive a mail from Beachbody regarding the activation of your Beachbody On Demand subscription.
Note that you will be billed after 14 days, as it’s the free trial period. You can also cancel your subscription in this timeframe if you want.
How to Activate Beachbody On Demand on Firestick?
Upon signing up for a Beachbody On Demand subscription, you can easily activate the official app on Firestick, and access Beachbody’s flagship workout and nutrition programming until your subscription expires. Simply follow the steps below.
- Launch the Beachbody On Demand app on Firestick.
- Now scroll down the welcome page and click Activate with Code. You will get an activation code for your account authorization.
- After that, visit beachbodyondemand.com/activate from your preferred browser and log in to the Beachbody account you created earlier.
- On the next page, enter the activation code in the field and hit the Submit.
If you have followed the steps correctly and received the “Successfully activated” message, then you will be soon logged in to the Beachbody On Demand app on Firestick.
How to Use Beachbody On Demand on Firestick?
The Fire TV version of the Beachbody On Demand app has four different sections, which are Home, Fitness, Nutrition, and Settings.
To get through your daily workout sessions and meal plans, you can start streaming the recommended videos on the Home page, which opens up by default when you launch the app on your Firestick. It consists of personalized content based on the fitness and exercise videos you have opted to follow.
The Fitness section gives you access to a complete list of Beachbody’s on-demand workout, exercise, and fitness-centric programming.
Everything is neatly organized in different categories, which include Cardio, Dance, Kids and Family, Low Impact, Muscle Building, Weight Loss, Lean & Sculpted, Yoga, Dance, Rest & Recovery, etc.
When you highlight a workout video, you will get a detailed description of the workout, as well as a list of required and recommended equipment. The Nutrition section is pretty much the same.
From Settings, you can check your subscription details and log out of your Beachbody account. To change the audio track and subtitles on the go, select Audio and Subtitles from the top of the player. You can also enable closed captions if needed.
- How to Watch MLB on FireStick
- How to Watch NASCAR on FireStick
- How to Watch Paramount Network on Firestick
Beachbody On Demand is a must-have app on your Firestick, in case heavy workouts are associated with your daily routine. We have compiled this guide to help you set up the official Beachbody On Demand app on Firestick and burn out some calories without going to your local gym or expensive fitness equipment.
If you have a different Fire TV device, such as the Fire TV Cube or Fire TV Edition smart TV/soundbar, then you can still follow this guide without any issues.