Last Updated on January 15, 2023
Airtel Xstream is a paramount app, which is a revamped version of Airtel TV, that offers live streaming of TV channels, Movies, and TV shows as well. Now coming to the point. do you always feel the urge to watch a movie or TV show episode every time you get free? If you have answered with a YES, then you have come to the right place. This article is going to be extremely useful for all the cinema enthusiasts and cinephiles out there. In this article, I’m going to take you through the steps to install Airtel Xstream on Firestick device.
If you’re someone who likes to watch Indian Movies and regional TV shows, chances are, Airtel Xstream App is all you will ever need. Go ahead with the article to learn more about the features of the app and how you can quickly install it on your Firestick device to stream content.
What Is Airtel Xstream App?
Airtel TV, which is now rebranded as Airtel Xstream, is an OTT (Over the Top) platform that offers over 400+ Live TV channels and one of the largest catalog of movies and TV shows. Moreover, you will find a lot of popular shows from other streaming services like Netflix, Zee5, Hooq, Amazon Prime in one place. The platform aims to provide a full-fledged one-stop destination to its customers for streaming their favorite TV shows and TV channels.
Airtel plans on capturing the ever-growing digital audience of the country by bringing all the popular and latest shows at one place from a number of streaming services. So, basically, you don’t have to take the burden of installing multiple streaming apps on your device when you have the Airtel Xstream app.
To know more about its features, you may go through the following list that showcases the key highlights of the app.
Features of Airtel Xstream on Firestick
- Over 10,000 Movies and TV shows are all available on the platform for users to select and stream.
- The newly rebranded service comes with an intuitive and appealing user interface packed inside the app.
- Option to search for your Movies and TV shows or discover new titles to watch in your desired genre.
- Ability to add custom subtitles (optional) to your stream and change the resolution with one click.
- No need to rely on any additional media players to stream the content on your Television using the app.
- It offers content is over 15 Indian languages such as Hindi, Gujrati, Telugu, Tamil, Panjabi, etc.
You may want to install the app and try it out after going through the above list of features. Of course, you’re here for the very same reason, otherwise, you wouldn’t be reading this article in the first place.
Install Airtel Xstream on Firestick via Downloader
Unfortunately, the app is officially limited to Android devices only, meaning, it’s available only in the Google Play Store. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t install it on your Firestick device and stream your desired content. In order to get the Airtel Xstream app, you need to sideload its Apk file on your device.
Some of you might not be aware of the manual installation method, no worries. Simply follow the below-mentioned steps and you should be good to go! For downloading the Apk files, we’ll be taking help from a third-party app called Downloader that allows Firestick users to download files from the Internet on their device.
- Find and Open up the Search icon situated on the home screen using the remote of your device.
- Enter “Downloader” in the search space and wait for the app suggestions to show up.
- Click on the Downloader app from the App suggestions result to open up its description page.
- Now select the Download option on the description page and the app will begin to download.
- After finish the download, the installation part will be carried automatically on your device.
Well, the above steps were for installing the Downloader app on your device. After performing the above steps, you may hop on to the next steps to get the Airtel Xstream app on Firestick.
Note:- Since the installation is going to be manual through the Apk file, you will have to enable “Unknown Sources” by going into the settings. Otherwise, you can’t install the Apk files on your device.
- Turn ON Firestick and Navigate to the Settings menu using the remote of your device.
- Proceed to open the “My Fire TV or Device” option on the next screen to go further in the process.
- Choose “Developer Options” and enable “Allow Apps From Unknown Sources” from the list of options.
- Click on the “Turn On” option if you get a pop-up warning stating the consequences of enabling the above option.
- Now go back to the home screen and open up the Downloader app from the “Apps and Games” section.
- Under the Home tab, you will find an URL box where you have to enter this link https://bit.ly/34Bfses and hit GO.
- The Apk file will begin to download and should be completed within a few minutes.
- Now you will be redirected to the installation screen where you have to click on Install option.
- That’s about it! The installation of the App will complete in a couple of seconds.
You can find the Airtel Xstream app under the Apps and Games section after its installation is successful. The above-mentioned method is compatible with all the versions of the Amazon FireStick.
Install Airtel Xstream on Firestick From Aptoide Store
Aptoide is a third-party App Store where you can find plenty of streaming apps to download on your Firestick device. You may follow this method for the installation of Airtel Xstream if the previous method isn’t suitable for you. Both the method is equally good and works on all Firestick devices without any issues.
- Launch the Downloader app and enter this link – https://bit.ly/3i4NPhz in the URL space.
- The aptoide Apk will begin to download and you will be taken to the installation screen post download.
- Select the “Install” option when prompted to confirm the installation of the Aptoide app.
- Now launch the Aptoide app and type “Airtel Xstream” in the search field.
- Select the app from the results and click on the Download option to get its Apk file.
- Now click on Install option after successful download to begin the installation process.
The app will be installed in a few seconds, thereafter, you can open the app and start using it on your device.
- How to Watch Hotstar on Firestick
- How To Install Google Photos on Firestick
- How to Install Netflix on FireStick
Airtel Xstream has become a major player in the streaming industry in India. By introducing shows from other services, it has managed to gain quite a lot of traction in the market. Moreover, you might not even need to buy a separate subscription for it if you’re a member of Airtel Thanks. It’s definitely a must-have app I’d say, and worth trying out.
Also, you don’t have to deal with setup or anything. Simply install the app and select your favorite movie or TV show to start watching it. That’s all! Go ahead and follow the above-mentioned steps to install the Airtel Xstream app on Firestick and let us know if you face any problem in the comment section.